Wednesday, January 05, 2005

060105

Woah ... that's a long time since I last updated... sorry guys... had been busy with the new year, frantically finding modules to do with friends, and not to mention bidding for them... I'm officially almost bankrupt from bidding for Psychology's Statistics (I)... now I'm left with half a hundred points left to fight for the malay lang module... sigh... oh yeah... I'm taking LAM1201... which is the module code for Malay Lang... taking with CW ... hopefully we'll be able to speak malay and at least understand spoken malay by the end of the sem... and I do hope I can get at least a B+ for it... if not ... my cap is just going to remain down there forever...

New Year's Eve was spent on a boat with afew babes and hunk (babes!?!hunk?!? hahaha!)... ironically though, I was wishing for a quiet eve, but ended up counting down with a few archery people... we decided to leave the crowd for a nice boat ride up the Singapore river, and what a wise decision it was! haha... Esplanade was crowded to the max, One Fullerton was crowded to the max, the bridges was crowded to the max... I am so sure that a few gropings would had been done admist the crowds at the stroke of 2005... typical in a crowd, where you can just grope and disappear into the crowds... Funny how girls don't really know about that... But I guess they do, why then do they still go for such crowded events when they know they might be groped ? Women are such complex creatures...

The week following New Year(which is this week) was well, I guess well spent... I think... Farnie things happened, like how I actually blogged on 020105 but saved it as a draft and never published the post... and in the end, decided to delete the whole post since it sounded out of place... haha...

Today was great! I think... had a meeting for Food Hunt 05, and after that went to watch Meet The Fockers with CH, HT, SL and IMY... hmmm Imy... haha.. kae... so yah ... then after the show RUSHED down to Marina Bay for steamboat dinner... I don't know why all the rush when we all KNOW that archery people are well known for being late... ended up waiting for the rest of the people to come till 5... oh.. we were supposed to meet at 4, reached Marina Bay at 4.15... yah... next time, I'm just going to take my own sweet time... (somehow I keep saying next time... I wonder when will the next time come..)

I think my blog is getting more and more boring.... last time at least still got some humourous stuff to talk about... I guess it's part and parcel of being in NUS, and you just wanna blog about all the stuff that you wanna remember in future when you backread your blog... backread.... is there such a word at all? hmm... oh well, so long as you people get the meaning of the word.... doesn't matter where it comes from right? haha

kae man... NUS open on saturday.... gonna kick some asses! or rather have my ass kicked... haha...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home