301104 ~ 051204
Hey hey! haha... the exams are over!!! Sorry for the late update because I was simply too busy straight after the exams (yah rite!)... Come to think of it, I think it was abit crazy of us... went to genting straight the next day, and we stayed over in the lounge on the day our papers ended! Talk about enjoyment! Let me try to recall what I and We(CH,HE,HT,NIC and I) did during those few days.... so let me once again, combine a few days' blog into one...
291104
Hmm, Bio paper today... Kindda screwed it up... was copying from the textbook all the time!!! The questions were simply too hard...WTH!! The usual assignments don't reflect the difficult exam papers!!! Oh well, what done cannot be undone.. besides, alot of other people also said that it was a difficult exam... so hopefully i'm about one or two standard deviations above the bell curve, so that I can get my A for this module *prays* ... Was supposed to go cut my hair TODAY... but HT was dissuading me... I forgot why lah .. but I thought just as well, leave my hair long then I wouldn't be so cold during the days up in genting!! haha.... Anyhow, went to watch bridget jones diary at Lido with HT and HE... Somehow I didn't find it a nice show... I didn't even watch the first one can? I dunno why I even went to watch that movie... wanted to watch Bride and Prejudice... OH! I remember now... It was ALL HT's fault lah... she was throwing tantrums wanting to watch bridget jones... bleh~ Met up with CH later at centrepoint and we all rushed to catch the LAST bus back to NUS... haha... and walked all the way from fong seng to SRC... IF only I have a car... sigh... we didn't sleep during that night lah(or rather morning) ... I wanted to sleep on the coach up to genting... If not sure very boring one...
301104
WOOHOO!!!! We are on our way to genting!!! the bus ride was FREAKIN' BORING !!! good thing I slept for a few hours in total.. haha... besides, the SLOW bus ride up the mountain (or hill?) was torturous... The bus was lacking in engine power, and to compensate, the bus driver turned off the airconditioning, and travelled at 1km/h . Ok lah, not 1km/h but somehow it felt like 1km/h... We could had beaten the bus on foot... when we finally got to genting, explored abit and slowly made our way to resort hotel... itz a FOUR star hotel!!! here's some pictures...enjoy...
[ and elvis is in the building ]
[ a few failed attempts to enter the casinos, the girls settled down for a group photo. Of course Nic and myself got in unscathed... ]
[ we can all enter coffe bean!!! ]
[ hmmm... how did I end up in that act cute scenario?!? ]
[ right... another act cute one, with candy floss... gross... ]
[ wah!!! all together!!! ]
[ YaY!!! my future husband!! a log!! ]
[ Wei!!! follow the instructions leh!! ]
[ group photo ]
[ friends again after a failed alliance in SnOwHoUsE?SnOwPaLaCe? can't remember the place ]
[ I'M SO HUNGRY!!! ]
Well, after all the fun fun stuff in the day, at night, it's story telling time... look how everyone is listening so attentively that HT didn't know something... hahaha...
[ Once upon a time, in the southern province of China... there was a deck of cards on the coffee table... ]
021204
Last day in genting, there was an air of sadness and pity... well, all things have to end... and time will fly fastest when you are having fun... look how these babes slept their way home...
[ ZzzZZzzz.... ]
[ ZzzZZzzz.... ]
okie I would like to continue to blog, but my itching hands would like to continue to conquer the world... so ... I'll see if I can continue tonight... =o)
291104
Hmm, Bio paper today... Kindda screwed it up... was copying from the textbook all the time!!! The questions were simply too hard...WTH!! The usual assignments don't reflect the difficult exam papers!!! Oh well, what done cannot be undone.. besides, alot of other people also said that it was a difficult exam... so hopefully i'm about one or two standard deviations above the bell curve, so that I can get my A for this module *prays* ... Was supposed to go cut my hair TODAY... but HT was dissuading me... I forgot why lah .. but I thought just as well, leave my hair long then I wouldn't be so cold during the days up in genting!! haha.... Anyhow, went to watch bridget jones diary at Lido with HT and HE... Somehow I didn't find it a nice show... I didn't even watch the first one can? I dunno why I even went to watch that movie... wanted to watch Bride and Prejudice... OH! I remember now... It was ALL HT's fault lah... she was throwing tantrums wanting to watch bridget jones... bleh~ Met up with CH later at centrepoint and we all rushed to catch the LAST bus back to NUS... haha... and walked all the way from fong seng to SRC... IF only I have a car... sigh... we didn't sleep during that night lah(or rather morning) ... I wanted to sleep on the coach up to genting... If not sure very boring one...
301104
WOOHOO!!!! We are on our way to genting!!! the bus ride was FREAKIN' BORING !!! good thing I slept for a few hours in total.. haha... besides, the SLOW bus ride up the mountain (or hill?) was torturous... The bus was lacking in engine power, and to compensate, the bus driver turned off the airconditioning, and travelled at 1km/h . Ok lah, not 1km/h but somehow it felt like 1km/h... We could had beaten the bus on foot... when we finally got to genting, explored abit and slowly made our way to resort hotel... itz a FOUR star hotel!!! here's some pictures...enjoy...
[ a few failed attempts to enter the casinos, the girls settled down for a group photo. Of course Nic and myself got in unscathed... ]
011204
Ah... today is theme park day, as well as "HT-fell-down-day".. HAHAHAHHAHA... how come we didn't snap a picture of that huh ? hmmm.... I wonder... anyway, we bought a day pass to both the outdoor theme park and indoor theme park... wah .. had loads of fun doing all the shiok shiok rides... actually for me, only one shiok ride, and that was the vertical fall thinggy... don't believe I actually went to get a candy floss... haha... kae, enjoy the pictures...
Ah... today is theme park day, as well as "HT-fell-down-day".. HAHAHAHHAHA... how come we didn't snap a picture of that huh ? hmmm.... I wonder... anyway, we bought a day pass to both the outdoor theme park and indoor theme park... wah .. had loads of fun doing all the shiok shiok rides... actually for me, only one shiok ride, and that was the vertical fall thinggy... don't believe I actually went to get a candy floss... haha... kae, enjoy the pictures...
Well, after all the fun fun stuff in the day, at night, it's story telling time... look how everyone is listening so attentively that HT didn't know something... hahaha...
021204
Last day in genting, there was an air of sadness and pity... well, all things have to end... and time will fly fastest when you are having fun... look how these babes slept their way home...
okie I would like to continue to blog, but my itching hands would like to continue to conquer the world... so ... I'll see if I can continue tonight... =o)





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home