Friday, December 24, 2004

171204 - 231204

It's been ages since I last updated... I think sooner or later I will loose everyone who faithfully comes in to visit...

171204
I don't remember what happened today...

181204
The day started off with a bang! well, not really... but woke up feeling banged!(alrite... that doesn't sound good...) Anyway, woke up feeling good and happy and chirpy and watever else that makes u feel light hearted... why? CLASS LUNCH!!!! hahaha... finally man... we had our class lunch again .. and this time with many many pple!! T'was held at NYDC - Suntec... Met friends whom I hadn't seen for ages... friends like Cali, Gerald, Zhiwei, Yijie, Mel... met friends whom I hadn't seen for a while... friends like Chongwei, June, Usha, YewShih... hmmm I hope I hadn't miss any one out... haha... A pity though, many of us couldn't stay too long... and that includes me.. haha.... coz ....

Durian Feast!!! haha... yeah... went out with Jen and WZ to buy the durians for the feast at the lounge later... goodness... was rushing over to eunos to meet up with WZ where he will drive to fetch Jen, and then we went to hunt down the durians man.. haha.. anyway, we ended up buying a wee bit too many in the end... I think next time, if I am to organise such event.. I shall call those REAL durian eaters... not those who eat only three or four seeds of one durian... but those who eat three or four whole durians... oh well, I hope you guys had fun ...

191204
This day I remember!!!
CHERYL'S 21ST !!!! hahaha... happy 21st girl... I think your decors were more fitting for a wedding engagement then bdae partee... haha... anyway, glad to know that we are still as gossipy as before, haha... but then again, gotta say... why oh why do you put me with THOSE bunch of guys??? Even if you wanted me to spy on them for you... also don't put me with them mah.. aiyo... I would had preferred if you put me with your sec sch classmates... hahaha... *nudge* *nudge* or what dapheny calls them... "Cheryl's Sidekicks".. hahaha.... right.. are you even reading this?? If you are... pls upload your photos and tell me the URL!! If you are not reading, then I had just wasted a few lines in my blog...

201204
Boring Day
Oh, I missed training... yeah ... I remembered what happened... training was supposed to be at 1000hrs... I woke up at 0800hrs, told myself I would take 30mins more of rest.... I swore I took only 5 mins, but when I opened my eyes, it was like what? 12? goodness... someone must had played a trick on me!!! Anyway, I think our Archery Comm has a serious problem with Communications... Information not passed down smoothly, and this has led to people like me taking cabs for absolutely no reason... IF this happens again, I shall take my own bloody sweet time to take a bloody slow bus to the bloody fong seng and take a bloogy 151/95 to the bloody SRC... see lah... I'm so piqued that I had a typo for the second last bloody and I feel so lazy that I do not want to go and edit it... bloody hell...

211204
Boring Day

221204
Yes I took a bloody(I'm still piqued) cab to NUS again.. because I tot I was bloody late for training.. when I bloody reached there... Grace was bloody there!!!(okie ... I shall stop bloodying) BUT I'm so glad to see her again... I felt like I hadn't seen her for ages man... alright lah.. not ages but weeks... anyway, she didn't buy anything back lor .. not even a biscuit or sweet... talk about missing us and all that mushy mushy stuff... bleh~ Oh, guess what... we did "indoor" archery today... (read: logistics stuff) ... and I was not late lor.. everyone else was late... Let me just say.... I will NEVER EVER take a cab to school again just because I'm late for training... NEVER! I shall take my own sweet time... sue me if you want I don't bloody care... oops...

Went to meet Mell at PS after all that indoor stuff at around... 1500hrs... watched Ocean's 12! It was an OKIE only show lar... but a lil draggy towards the end... had pins and needles on my butt after the show.... Mell was lucky... she took the aisle seat... and had enough space to fidgit around... like some small mouse... oh well...

Can't believe I went for KTV again.. haha... It was sooooooo not me... anyway, we(Mell and myself) met up with ZT and ZC at chinatown(again!) for the KTV session... HH came also... actually it was supposed to be some farewell for HH ... but somehow... only 5 of us.. haha... ZC forgot to sing andy lau's wang qi shui... which will explain his behaviour on 231204... which I shall blog about later... haha

241204
Kungfu Hustle is such a lame show!!! haha... but although lame, we(the theatre) were all laughing our heads off.. haha... was watching it with ZC, ZT, Nic and HT... oh yeah ... and ZC was like .... chui tou shang qi all the way lah... though he said he feels tired.. but ZT and myself have another explanation... He didn't sing wang qing shui yesterday.. haha... don't get the joke? It's okie... you're not supposed to get it... so just leave it as that, don't ask too many whys... it makes your life miserable... set... had dinner with ZC and ZT after the movie before rushing off to meet up with bel...

I still don't believe I went all the way to Eunos to meet YOU! ... only to go down to holland village later on... but itz okie lah... haha... anyway, had dinner with Bel and friend(Tania), who happens to be an SIA stewardess... oh well, had a nice chat with her... who knows... maybe next time, I will be the one flying her around... "*heavy breathing* This is your captain speaking...*heavy breathing* welcome on board Singapore Airlines flight SQ117...*heavy breathing*..." oh well... that's only a perhaps.... still don't know my ultimate goal yet...

Dinner(supper?) was at Al Dente in HV ... calamari sux ... soft shell crab sux... wat else? plain water is good... I guess probably cause the chef wasn't around? I don't know... anyway, chilled out with the two of them till like .... 2 am? 3 am? yah .... came online, saw mell ... trying to upload her photos... haha ... an "A" student dunno how to upload photos into yahoo... righttt... I guess it's just plain human nature (laziness) huh?... hehe... anyway watchd my DVD ... LXG ... till like 0545hrs, before I decided to come blog.... time now is actually 0639hrs... I should go sleep now... got badminton match with mell and angel and zt later... ahhh..... on the eve... good rite.. haha...

Kae .. I shall end here.... oh, and one last thing... I AM BROKE !!!!!!!!!!!! what a way to spend christmas... HO HO HO !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home