161204
Ah... supposed to go fishing... then, sigh... long story... kanna tua-ed... the feeling of being tua-ed is so very irritating... sickening idiots... anyway, shan't be bothered by these people so much... shall carry on with my own little life... haha
SO... finally went down to DM today, got AN's bow and helped WZ buy his bow bag plus I got mine too.. haha, was then deciding if I should bring it to the lounge straight away or bring home first... then... came some sms-es(sigh...)... then decided to bring to lounge straight away since going fishing later(SIGH...).. who would had guessed... WTF...
Piss-ful...
Actually the school's badminton courts are so fully booked!! I mean, was trying to book online just now, but seems like the whole of next week, the courts are booked from 9am till 8 pm everyday!!! Or is it just SRC trying to play punk ? Nevermind, shall go ractify the problem later in school today... eager to start playing badminton again after so long... I think it should be about 3-4 years since I last played... haha...
Recre Archery Competition is finally making headways after being left on the shelf for so long... and just as I had predicted... they are using my poster design... I think they should just put in more effort into the whole damn thing, instead of just using some posters that were drawn up in 5 minutes or so... I shouldn't had done that in the first place... shouldn't had shown people the poster... shouldn't had uploaded it onto yahoo groups... I was thinking of using that as a last minute resort when they really couldn't come up with any other posters... but I guess they just took the easy way out... humans... we are all so alike...
Piss-ful...
Friends come and go nowadays... good friends are hard to come by, good friends who knows when you are feeling down are rare... I'm glad I found a few rare friends and a few hard to come by friends... guys and girls... you people know who you are... =o) thank you for being there for me, for all the advice you had given me, and of course, thank you for being you... ahhh getting mushy.. ok stop.
Well, other stuffs, that are better left unsaid, should be left unsaid and... friends that are better left unmade, should be left unmade... I guess after some time, friends who are meant to be, will be and friends who aren't meant to be, wouldn't be... so let's just keep out of each other's way, and we wouldn't be stepping on each other's toes that often... a pity though, things were getting on fine till don't know what happened... oh well... you know who you are...
Peace!
SO... finally went down to DM today, got AN's bow and helped WZ buy his bow bag plus I got mine too.. haha, was then deciding if I should bring it to the lounge straight away or bring home first... then... came some sms-es(sigh...)... then decided to bring to lounge straight away since going fishing later(SIGH...).. who would had guessed... WTF...
Piss-ful...
Actually the school's badminton courts are so fully booked!! I mean, was trying to book online just now, but seems like the whole of next week, the courts are booked from 9am till 8 pm everyday!!! Or is it just SRC trying to play punk ? Nevermind, shall go ractify the problem later in school today... eager to start playing badminton again after so long... I think it should be about 3-4 years since I last played... haha...
Recre Archery Competition is finally making headways after being left on the shelf for so long... and just as I had predicted... they are using my poster design... I think they should just put in more effort into the whole damn thing, instead of just using some posters that were drawn up in 5 minutes or so... I shouldn't had done that in the first place... shouldn't had shown people the poster... shouldn't had uploaded it onto yahoo groups... I was thinking of using that as a last minute resort when they really couldn't come up with any other posters... but I guess they just took the easy way out... humans... we are all so alike...
Piss-ful...
Friends come and go nowadays... good friends are hard to come by, good friends who knows when you are feeling down are rare... I'm glad I found a few rare friends and a few hard to come by friends... guys and girls... you people know who you are... =o) thank you for being there for me, for all the advice you had given me, and of course, thank you for being you... ahhh getting mushy.. ok stop.
Well, other stuffs, that are better left unsaid, should be left unsaid and... friends that are better left unmade, should be left unmade... I guess after some time, friends who are meant to be, will be and friends who aren't meant to be, wouldn't be... so let's just keep out of each other's way, and we wouldn't be stepping on each other's toes that often... a pity though, things were getting on fine till don't know what happened... oh well... you know who you are...
Peace!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home