151204
Boorrrrrringgggg... Today is just a day of computer games!! Actually was supposed to go DM archery today to help adnan get back his bow .. but i guess laziness got the better of me... and besides, he doesn't need it till friday... alot of activities coming up over the next few days, spreading to next week... let me see, there's fishing on thursday(tml!!!), training on friday, class outing and durian feast on saturday, cheryl's 21st on sunday, something on monday which I can't seem to recall now, badminton and movies on wednesday... YAY!! that's the life I'm looking for!! not like today ... a day of computer games... BLAH! Looks like I'd better plan something for next tuesday...
Funny how I am starting to miss alot of people now... yes... suddenly now... I guess these are the people who I hadn't seen and / or hadn't been going out with for quite sometime and had managed to make some impact in my life... people like AS, CC, CL, CO, CT, CT, DC, FM, ML... I really wonder if these people know who they are... haha... then again, don't think it is nice for me to name them out in here... so ... abbrev will have to do.
Was trying to play WC3 with YS just now... but cannot seem to join each other's game... decided to stop trying... coz it is freaking 0230 now ... =op I should go sleep... many things need to be done later today... gotta teach RW at 1300, tt pri 3 kid at 1700, make a trip to DM, go fishing... or maybe I should just stay at home and pretend to be sick ...
Funny how I am starting to miss alot of people now... yes... suddenly now... I guess these are the people who I hadn't seen and / or hadn't been going out with for quite sometime and had managed to make some impact in my life... people like AS, CC, CL, CO, CT, CT, DC, FM, ML... I really wonder if these people know who they are... haha... then again, don't think it is nice for me to name them out in here... so ... abbrev will have to do.
Was trying to play WC3 with YS just now... but cannot seem to join each other's game... decided to stop trying... coz it is freaking 0230 now ... =op I should go sleep... many things need to be done later today... gotta teach RW at 1300, tt pri 3 kid at 1700, make a trip to DM, go fishing... or maybe I should just stay at home and pretend to be sick ...





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home