121204
AAS competition has ended!!! And I'm sad to say, I performed really badly ... sigh... I do not work well with so much intense stress... and I believe I under performed for individual shoots and knock out rounds... the atmosphere was just totally.... heavy... fingers were trembling all the time, and a few shots were released because I couldn't grip properly... The amazing things stress can do to you.. and this is the FIRST time I felt it. Though I've been to other competitions before like safsa air rifle and safsa air pistol, the atmosphere is totally different... and you know wat? I LOVED IT!!! As in .. not during but after the stress, it felt reaaaalllll good... I think cause I've met up with another hurdle which I had never come across before, and I'm eager to conquer it!! haha... Hopefully the NTU institutional shoot will be better =o) boy am I going to train reeeaaalllll hard for it...
Anyway, though failed to get any medals for individual shoot, we came in 3rd for team event!!! yay!!! haha... first medal for first competition... although it's a 3rd, but, I guess I'm satisfied, though a little disappointed cause I felt we could had done just a little better. ok, actually we could had done MUCH MUCH MUCH better... such that we get 1st.... *grumble* *grumble*
anyway, it's over, and I'm glad we enjoyed it... =o)
Took out "My Voice" to read again, and I must say, though quite embarassing, but everytime I read that book, I would shed a tear or two... some of the letters inside are JUST too SAD!... I would like to post some of the letters here, but I don't know if I do that, will I be infringing copyrights? or if I give proper credits, then it will be okie? heck I shall post some up so you guys can read... and if any of you interested in tearing, I can lend you the book, BUT MUST RETURN...
kae lah ... today is a boring blog I knowst....
Anyway, though failed to get any medals for individual shoot, we came in 3rd for team event!!! yay!!! haha... first medal for first competition... although it's a 3rd, but, I guess I'm satisfied, though a little disappointed cause I felt we could had done just a little better. ok, actually we could had done MUCH MUCH MUCH better... such that we get 1st.... *grumble* *grumble*
anyway, it's over, and I'm glad we enjoyed it... =o)
Took out "My Voice" to read again, and I must say, though quite embarassing, but everytime I read that book, I would shed a tear or two... some of the letters inside are JUST too SAD!... I would like to post some of the letters here, but I don't know if I do that, will I be infringing copyrights? or if I give proper credits, then it will be okie? heck I shall post some up so you guys can read... and if any of you interested in tearing, I can lend you the book, BUT MUST RETURN...
kae lah ... today is a boring blog I knowst....





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home