Thursday, December 09, 2004

091204

Okie... I finally got enough money to last me throughout this whole expensive month... HAHAHAHA .... let me see, last time I used to charge my pri 3kid's mum SGD160 .. THIS TIME... muahahaha .. after she saw how much her precious son improved on his english and science under me .. she was on her knees begging for me to continue tutoring her son .. no lah just kidding... she din go down on her knees... but the son's english and science improved dramatically(that shows I'm a good teacher)... but maths, although improved, still failed... he's a tough kid to crack lah...

Anyway... I told her SGD160 was the agency rate... for me is a different story.. usually I will charge by hour ... which is SGD20 an hour... which will come up to SGD240 a month.. but since she was recommended by winnie (the agent) , I'll charge her by the subject which for primary 4 is SGD75 a subject... which will come up to SGD225, and since I've already taught him for half a year, I'll just charge her SGD70 a subject... so after so many discounts, being a Singaporean mother (read: ah soh), she immediately said "ok!ok!" ... muahahaha... I'm good.... I'm very good... oh, in fact, it is almost similar to this concept I've learnt in psych .. called the door-in-the-face technique... a salesman, lower his offer in order to get the customer to buy his goods.. but actually de lower offer is what he originally wanted to sell .. hahaha psychology .. is good!

Went to JP to take a leak after that... and guess what... my wallet dropped into the toilet bowl!!!And to make things worse, it was AFTER I finished peeing, and BEFORE I flushed!!!! wah lau .... talk about suay-ness... and the best thing was... I was so stunned that I just stood dere and stared at the wallet sinking deeper and deeper... THEN I realised what I needed to do, and I quickly fished it out... but of cause.. it's drenched... all the $$ in the wallet and the cards and small little notes... stained... I was instantaneously stunned beyond stunness... the wallet had some sentimental values(though expired already), the money is ... just cannot use it anymore... the cards are wet... and ..... SIGH..... anyway, quickly took out all de contents, and dried them with the ever supply of toilet paper in the cubicle... and guess what, I went to make cash deposits at the nearest ATM!!! HAHAHAHA... just to get rid of the stained notes and after that went to draw fresh ones !! hahaa...... cards, juz wash dem and dry, and the wallet? threw it away... the sentimental value had already expired anyway.. bah! Perhaps it's Him telling me that I should change wallets... hehe... then again, usually, my wallets were all given ... seldom buy wallets... hmm...

So, night time, went to have dinner with June in bugis, was hoping to see CH in her shop, but she was at the PS branch today.. so not fated... then bought new wallet at seiyu! haha... not bad huh .... hehe.... oh, best thing was... we were talking about class stuff on our way to de bus stop at Sim Lim, and guess wat... we met yewshih waiting for cab!!! hahahaha.. that was the most... tyko (however it's spelled) thing today!! haha... anyway we dragged him away from the cab stand(though he claimed to have waited 15 mins already) much to the relieve of the ah pek behind him ... and told him to take bus 66 with us .. hahaha... good lah .. at least we had a hearty talk on the bus =o) class outing next sat!!!

okie, actual time now is 0250hrs ... later still gotta reach school at 1130hrs ... I better go get some sleep... good night people...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home