Wednesday, December 08, 2004

081204

Tiring day today... not because I did alot of stuff, but basically cause I've slacked too much.. haha... woke up amazingly early today at 11 plus with a sore eye... was supposed to go run with SL in school today, but I gave it a miss.. can't possibly go out with a sore eye can I? I'm a responsible citizen kae... haha.. right... eh, so, my whole day is basically at home, till about wat? 5 plus 6? when my sore eye miraculously.... disappeared! (not the eye, the redness) and went out for dinner with June =o) good to meet up after the exams... heh.. all the best to US for the results!

Bought all the christmas stuff that I needed today while out with June... ah.. good lah... better settle all the christmas shopping early, then I can prepare... hmm... first things first, whom shall I send the cards to? OH! Just found out that I have left over cards in my drawer when I wanted to keep the newly bought cards... should I recycle? Let me check to see if there's any date printed at the back.. hmm... seems like all the cards have a copyright date printed at the back, but they do not reflect the date which they were bought... oh well, that means I can recycle... yay!!! haha... oh yah... don't worry, for you guys( those who reads this blog)..I will send you guys the new ones kae? (haha.. you won't know if it was a past year card would you? think positively)

I got an sms from a friend, and she is going Japan for holiday(lucky girl).. funny thing was, many people would ask "you
want anything?" but this girl asked "you need anything?" ... well, I have all that I need, but I have ALOT of wants... I think she's just a very clever and sly girl to have phrased her question like that... hahahahahahahha... just kidding kae... in case you are reading this... =op

oh yeah, just found out from June today that the torturous headache I've been getting for the past 3 years was due to neck strain plus stress... which I figured should be true... Firstly, I usually get it if I maintain a certain posture for a while, and also ... it comes most painfully during army exercises and recently, about 1 month before the uni exams... so .. I guess it's strain plus stress that made me have this frequent headache... But during the exams, I didn't get it leh .... does that mean ......

ok lah .. I want to go continue my conquest of the world now... shall blog about some shit tomorrow...

oh yah, before I fail to mention, I'm in the AAS shoot !! yay!!! hopefully I'll be talent scouted (yah right!) and get to train with national team (dreams...) and I'll see you guys in S.E.A games (castles in the air) ......


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home