Tuesday, December 07, 2004

071204

WARNING: If you dun like to hear rants and complains ... do not continue to read. instead, wait for next up date...

Crappy day today ... total waste of time... itz totally a freaking waste of time.... three instances of time wastage...
--------------
1) Home
--------------
Woke up at freaking 11 plus because some CPL from 3div called me to tell me that they sent the reservist letter by mistake... I'm under the 3div holding list and should not be called back so soon yet... WTH !!!!!! made me changed so many plans because of the damn reservist... made me feel enthu also ... (%^&*^%^^&! Then slacked around at home because I could not do any thing as I gotta give tuition later on at 5 ... so .. wasted the few hrs walking around at home...

---------------
2) Tuition
---------------
Right... being a good tutor.. I arrived on time... 5pm exactly ..... freaking waited for 1/2 .... nobody at home..... *@$^%#$%@$^!!!!!!!!

---------------
3) Dinner
---------------
went to town to meet some friends for dinner... thought finally at last can do some stuff... christmas shopping or something... then, after dinner, ask where to go ? dunno ... asked if they want to go home, one gave a positive reply ... WTHHHH !!!!!!!!! effectively, i travelled 3+ hrs to and fro town, juz FOR a less than 1 hr dinner ........ how $^%$^^$ up can one day be?

anyway, guess dinner was a misunderstanding.. but it is enough to make me feel damn #%$$^&&*$% pissed... especially since it came straight after all the @#$%$^$^....

********.... I'm so freaking damn vulgar in this entry ...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home