281104
The exams are nearing to an end... This is 玩豆腐!!! Let's see... I'd killed myself in PL1101E, saved myself in SC1101E, Crossing my fingers for PS1101E and SN1101E, and shall be concluding my fate in LSM1301 tomorrow... Overall, I THINK the exams are actually easier then A levels, but I find myself less prepared for the exams as compared to A levels... I wonder if it's because of the 2 1/4 years in NS, such that I find myself procrastinating when I put myself infront of the notes...
or is it just in me... hmmmm...
Anyway, will be leaving Singapore on the 30th November 2004... coming back on the 2nd December 2004. Feeling good about the trip, but mixed feelings caused when the results come back...................... oh well, shan't brood too much over it... when the results come back then we shall see...
Met YS just now at Jurong East Popular.. haha... he was going to meet some friends for dinner... and me? I rushed to popular because, in the midst of printing my LSM1301 notes, my printer ran out of ink... good right? haha... at least i met YS lah.... alright man, I think we shud plan to meet up with all on the second week of december! by then, I would had returned to Singapore, all the year 3s would had finished their exams... perfect timing! haha.. OKIE ... STUDY ..... BIO ...
ciaos
or is it just in me... hmmmm...
Anyway, will be leaving Singapore on the 30th November 2004... coming back on the 2nd December 2004. Feeling good about the trip, but mixed feelings caused when the results come back...................... oh well, shan't brood too much over it... when the results come back then we shall see...
Met YS just now at Jurong East Popular.. haha... he was going to meet some friends for dinner... and me? I rushed to popular because, in the midst of printing my LSM1301 notes, my printer ran out of ink... good right? haha... at least i met YS lah.... alright man, I think we shud plan to meet up with all on the second week of december! by then, I would had returned to Singapore, all the year 3s would had finished their exams... perfect timing! haha.. OKIE ... STUDY ..... BIO ...
ciaos





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home