141104
In another 8 more days, it will be my first paper for the semester... Psychology ... WOOHOO!!! I'm so going to flunk that paper... anyway, meant to blog yesterday(Saturday) but was alittle too busy... or rather ... tired? haha I'm not sure, but anyway yesterday was quite well spent I would say ...
Had breakfast with CH in the morning... meant to eat "chuee kway" at the clementi market where they serve excellent stuff, but the market was overwhelmingly crowded... okie lah ... minus the overwhelmingly ... cause abit expected... everyone around the neighbourhood would probably eat there in the morning. So we walked to the kopitiam next to the interchange and had our stomaches filled there... =o) good breakfast lah ... of cause, not forgetting good gossip .. haha...
After that went to school to study abit... farnie how non-NUS students can sneak in so easily ... I think I should ask my good friend to meet me in NUS for some Mathematics revision, then hopefully can inspire HER to study more, practice more, and get her butt into ACJC ... then later to NUS ... =op
Went to meet Evon in the afternoon for lunch and a movie.. haha... watched princess diary II ... itz a girly show lah ... that's all I wanna comment... haha... but surprisingly, the advice nicholas given to mia in archery, is ... the correct stuff! haha... oh well, took a photo together(shall post it up when I get her permission to) and after that ran off to meet June and Usha, and THAT is another story by itself! haha
It's good to gather again after all these while... miss these people alot... we should work hard for the exams together... I shall camp in NUS for this coming week (I'm serious!) ... yeah... I shall plant myself in one good corner of YIH and just mug .... starting tomorrow! kae man .... now that you guys know what I wanna do, anyone wanna join me ? strictly no chit chatting or gossiping allowed unless during breaks. However, pringles and hacks are welcomed =o)
Had breakfast with CH in the morning... meant to eat "chuee kway" at the clementi market where they serve excellent stuff, but the market was overwhelmingly crowded... okie lah ... minus the overwhelmingly ... cause abit expected... everyone around the neighbourhood would probably eat there in the morning. So we walked to the kopitiam next to the interchange and had our stomaches filled there... =o) good breakfast lah ... of cause, not forgetting good gossip .. haha...
After that went to school to study abit... farnie how non-NUS students can sneak in so easily ... I think I should ask my good friend to meet me in NUS for some Mathematics revision, then hopefully can inspire HER to study more, practice more, and get her butt into ACJC ... then later to NUS ... =op
Went to meet Evon in the afternoon for lunch and a movie.. haha... watched princess diary II ... itz a girly show lah ... that's all I wanna comment... haha... but surprisingly, the advice nicholas given to mia in archery, is ... the correct stuff! haha... oh well, took a photo together(shall post it up when I get her permission to) and after that ran off to meet June and Usha, and THAT is another story by itself! haha
It's good to gather again after all these while... miss these people alot... we should work hard for the exams together... I shall camp in NUS for this coming week (I'm serious!) ... yeah... I shall plant myself in one good corner of YIH and just mug .... starting tomorrow! kae man .... now that you guys know what I wanna do, anyone wanna join me ? strictly no chit chatting or gossiping allowed unless during breaks. However, pringles and hacks are welcomed =o)





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home