Tuesday, November 09, 2004

091104

hahahaha... I realised that the song I have in my blog can influence my mood while blogging! haha..

I was feeling really pissed off just now... okie lah, not ALL that pissed, but a little piqued... okie lah, not ALL that piqued... aiya I dunno what I am feeling lah ... cause of the many things that threw themselves at me, when its really none of my business and fault.. but once I came into my blog, haha, the song just brightened me up a whole lot more...

Was at Lavender earlier today to settle some stuff, felt really happy after settling it ... then just now, found out that I had settled nothing ..... WTF (oops.... I mean WTH) ... like I just wasted one whole day lor ... I guess this tells me that I should never be too enthusiatic about anything that will only happen in the future... I should focus on stuff that is present and happening to me or may have a impact directly or indirectly on me within control time. Meaning ... one day before or one day after...

Lastly, WOOO ! June just told me I can apply for a local SEP programme!! means I have the chance to read some stuff in SMU ! haha .... see how lah huh .... see how ... I'm quite excited about it though (reminder: should not get too enthusiatic about it yet) ... okie ... I shall just visit the website later and look see look see ... if all things go well, I will be reporting to SMU instead of NUS next sem ... I guess it will be cool =o)

Last but not least (did I say last already?) , I will be getting back my handphone from the service centre tomorrow!!! ALRIGHT! No more single line display siemens sucky phone anymore!!! I shall get back my SL55 .. though it's not the best, it's alot better =o) maybe I shall go get myself an M1 line and get a new phone... then that will be the best...

Let me see ... so many wants ... so little haves .... I want a canon ixus i5 , Boss No.6, Gameboy mini, 512MB for my laptop, canon pixma 1000, creative portable speakers, 512MB mp3 player... and what do I have? canon i320, empty bottle of Boss No.6, no gameboy, 128MB for my laptop, canon EOS1000F, creative 4.1 sound system, sony MD play (dysfunc) ... sigh ... money money money ..... I want more moolah!!!!

p/s: I'm supposed to crap and rant ... so ... crap crap crap .. rant rant rant ... dere!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home