061104
I've been staying over in NUS to study for the past days, since thursday. I gotta say, the feeling of mugging is... shiok! I'm right now in SRC (Sports and Recreation Centre) and I just woke up from a timeout about an hour ago... I really wonder, how much of the stuff I mugged on will retain in my LTM (Long Term Memory) till at least after the examinations.
Actually I've been quite distracted lately in my thoughts, many "what ifs" ran through my mind and come to think of it, what if one day I just woke up and find all these a dream? would I consider it a nice dream? or a nightmare? Let me trace some of the happier dreams I'd lived out so far... and later, the not so happy dreams...
I think one of the best dream was ACJC... I had never for once, regretted choosing this path. In ACJ, life was lived out to the fullest, from CCAs to friends, to studies. I would always remember the times when AA4(at least some) would hid out(or rather in) in NL8, probably monkeying around, and I could remember vivid faces like June's, Cali's, Usha's, Yijie's, Candice's, Yewshih's, Chongwei's, and of course the lunatic Zhiwei and gang... ahh... those were the days. Of course not to forget my two closest friends Cheryl and Dapheny (in alphabetical order) haha... the dance studio is one place I would forever hold found memories of.
The next best thing? Army? haha... unseemingly so, but I think I enjoyed my army daze alot... Although it could sometimes be stressful, but I think I've made rather good friends in there, and my officers are all nice people. Oh, talking about officers, my encik asked me to go to his house for deepavali lunch.. haha.. he confirm wanna use this chance to drink more again lah .. haha.. yeah... oh... and guess what, I just recieved my reservist LETTER !!! WTH .. I tot I'm supposed to be on holding list cause I'm still in the university.... basket... anyway, I will be donning my greens again in December... looks like ALL december holiday plans will have to be cancelled (yeah... that's the sad truth... too bad)... come to think of it, it's not so sad afterall... I am actually looking forward to going for reservist.. haha COME! SAF! hahaha.... I'm going crazy...
Not so happy stuff?
I think one of the things I had really regretted was to not being able to help her. I should had given the relationship more TLC... more understanding and of course, more love... but I guess given the situation and the limited experience I had, it was a relatively difficult, and even daunting task for me... but I guess I was just too weak to carry on and gave up.... what a wuss I was.... come what may.... haha ..... sigh.... regrets...
I think one of the problems I have in life was having too many female friends, more than my guy friends... I really don't know why, but I find that I couldn't click with most guys, except for the few that I still keep in touch with... you guys know who you are. The problem of having too many female friends? I shan't elaborate on that... haha...
NUS... a happy dream or a sad nightmare? Still too early to tell, but if things continue the way it is, I guess a sad dream would probable fit the bill... reflecting, I think firstly I stepped into Uni with the wrong concept, I should had been more conservative on my thoughts and words, afterall, NUS is NOT ACJC... the culture would be really different, people I mix with probably have different wave lengths as me, as would me to them. ACSian population in NUS... not good... But I guess He planned it in such a way that I am reminded of the real world, and that I can't always be with AC my whole life per se... So what's the next step? I do not know... only He knows... I just do the walking... haha
well, it's all quietness and tranquility in Linger Cafe now... I should carry on with my mugging.
Actually I've been quite distracted lately in my thoughts, many "what ifs" ran through my mind and come to think of it, what if one day I just woke up and find all these a dream? would I consider it a nice dream? or a nightmare? Let me trace some of the happier dreams I'd lived out so far... and later, the not so happy dreams...
I think one of the best dream was ACJC... I had never for once, regretted choosing this path. In ACJ, life was lived out to the fullest, from CCAs to friends, to studies. I would always remember the times when AA4(at least some) would hid out(or rather in) in NL8, probably monkeying around, and I could remember vivid faces like June's, Cali's, Usha's, Yijie's, Candice's, Yewshih's, Chongwei's, and of course the lunatic Zhiwei and gang... ahh... those were the days. Of course not to forget my two closest friends Cheryl and Dapheny (in alphabetical order) haha... the dance studio is one place I would forever hold found memories of.
The next best thing? Army? haha... unseemingly so, but I think I enjoyed my army daze alot... Although it could sometimes be stressful, but I think I've made rather good friends in there, and my officers are all nice people. Oh, talking about officers, my encik asked me to go to his house for deepavali lunch.. haha.. he confirm wanna use this chance to drink more again lah .. haha.. yeah... oh... and guess what, I just recieved my reservist LETTER !!! WTH .. I tot I'm supposed to be on holding list cause I'm still in the university.... basket... anyway, I will be donning my greens again in December... looks like ALL december holiday plans will have to be cancelled (yeah... that's the sad truth... too bad)... come to think of it, it's not so sad afterall... I am actually looking forward to going for reservist.. haha COME! SAF! hahaha.... I'm going crazy...
Not so happy stuff?
I think one of the things I had really regretted was to not being able to help her. I should had given the relationship more TLC... more understanding and of course, more love... but I guess given the situation and the limited experience I had, it was a relatively difficult, and even daunting task for me... but I guess I was just too weak to carry on and gave up.... what a wuss I was.... come what may.... haha ..... sigh.... regrets...
I think one of the problems I have in life was having too many female friends, more than my guy friends... I really don't know why, but I find that I couldn't click with most guys, except for the few that I still keep in touch with... you guys know who you are. The problem of having too many female friends? I shan't elaborate on that... haha...
NUS... a happy dream or a sad nightmare? Still too early to tell, but if things continue the way it is, I guess a sad dream would probable fit the bill... reflecting, I think firstly I stepped into Uni with the wrong concept, I should had been more conservative on my thoughts and words, afterall, NUS is NOT ACJC... the culture would be really different, people I mix with probably have different wave lengths as me, as would me to them. ACSian population in NUS... not good... But I guess He planned it in such a way that I am reminded of the real world, and that I can't always be with AC my whole life per se... So what's the next step? I do not know... only He knows... I just do the walking... haha
well, it's all quietness and tranquility in Linger Cafe now... I should carry on with my mugging.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home