Friday, October 22, 2004

221004

Had a show down with my insurance agent (hence forth known as blood sucker) today man... Met the blood sucker at Holland Village (hence forth known as HV) today... purposely went 1/2hr late so that I can pique him abit.. haha... anyway, that blood sucker was damn eloquent lor... many life principals and life responsibilities to preach to me about... like I don't know about his life... and how much shit he went through, and how much he saved and scrambed to pay for his insurance... crap. Than after that, a heated arguement on what happens when I couldn't continue paying for the premium, then what happens... that blood sucker just say "If you set your mind on something, you will definately achieve it, comeon rayner, I've seen you grow up I know you that if you set your mind on something, you will do it." ... I was like... you've watched me grow up ??? hahahahhahahahaha... I think I only knew him for one year at best in sec 1 lor .... then after that he left for canada ... and guess what's his reply ... totally lame lor... "I may be in canada, but I still know alot of stuff in sch" ... tell me, If I set my mind on something, and I will really get it, then what the hell am I doing in NUS ?!!?!? totally crap lor ... everyone can achieve anything so long as they set their mind to it... blood suckers... dumb blood suckers

btw, today HV was flooded... was walking in Cold Storage after the showdown, and "PRA!!!" it seemed like a flash flood ... but not that serious lah .. juz that the waters covered almost 2/3 of the car tyres ... what an amazing sight! haha...

So, most of you would presume I will go home after the showers right? WRONG! being the nerdy me, I went straight to NUS CL... guess what... to study !! haha...finally got down to watching "Buddhism: The Road to Enlightenment" ... not bad .. I didn't know buddhist were infact taught not to have idols .... and it was when men finally gave in to their need for a physical representation of the buddha that gave rise to the "idol" thinggy.. cool huh ? I never knew that... imagine I go tell my dad ... he WILL be impressed...

Had the good company of CH in the Lib today, and with her help (actually come to think of it... she didn't help) ... I linked my laptop to the CL printers !!! YaY !! now can print in school! haha....

She msged me today... such coincidence.. I was just saying yesterday that we hadn't been in contact, and today, she msged me ... hehe.... brightened my day alil bit more =o) apparently she's not working anymore and focusing more on studies (yah rite)... June says she's not worth it... Cheryl also said the same thing... Dapheny also had similar sentiments... Three of my closer friends from AC said these.. SIGH ... what should I do man......................... Life's too short for regrets .... BLAH !


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home