211004
Many people asked if that picture was me in secondary school or JC .... I should feel flattered because that means I still look young, BUT .... oh well, in truth it was taken in Sept 04 ... ah .. now you people know... so don't ask anymore kae?
I miss the AC atmosphere in school... The atmosphere of warmth, the atmosphere of family, and the atmosphere of togetherness... Found it in Barker, found it in ACJ... but I can't seem to even smell it in NUS... sometimes I wonder if I'm "studying for the building or for myself". I remember the time when I was so bent on going back to ACJC after 1 day in Ngee Ann Poly... My GSL asked me this question, and even till now, I don't really know what or who am I studying for... Oh, to make things a little more interesting, a crazy idea came into my mind today...
Perhaps, just perhaps, I'm in the wrong uni... perhaps I'm not meant to go to NUS ... perhaps SMU is where I should be heading... heard about how the style goes in SMU, and it really sounded like a family to me... BUT... SMU don't have psychology, and it probably never will, afterall, it's a business sch... Then, another crazy idea came into me. Perhaps I'm not meant to do psychology.. perhaps I'm more suited to do business... ahhh what the hell... I think now is not the time to think about "perhaps"... final exams in about a month's time, and I can see people around me busy preparing... and me? I'm still shooting my head off at the range... I should root myself in CL and study all day long... like a nerd... oh how I wish I can be one... than I wouldn't be bothered about the mudane relationships all around me. Right...
On a lighter note, I GOT MY CARDY ~~!!! haha .... UOB Campus Card... looks like a black card ! haha... cool eh .... and I'm gonna activate it tomorrow !!! Also, my movie passes finally came.. haha.. now, who should I ask for a date? haha... er ... on second thoughts, I think it's too cheapskate to use it for a date.. haha... oh well... some people are just not worth the passes so I shan't bother with it...
Havn't been in contact with her for slightly more than a month now... I wonder how is she doing... I wonder if she is coping well with work... I wonder if she is coping well with school... I wonder... if she thought of me today... oh well, I guess she's just not worth it... but... how do you say it in chinese? 我放不下... sigh... torturous
Kae... I've finished ranting what I wanted to rant... I wanna go sleep now... actual time now is 0143hrs on a 22nd OCT 04.. gonna meet my insurance agent later today @ 11am .... bloodsuckers... bleh~
oh, and btw, anyone need music on their blogs? I have enough space in my pac net account to host the files for you ... only SGD$0.25/= a day... haha .. just kidding... but really, if anyone needs the space, just ask nicely... =o)
nice guys always WILL finish last...
I miss the AC atmosphere in school... The atmosphere of warmth, the atmosphere of family, and the atmosphere of togetherness... Found it in Barker, found it in ACJ... but I can't seem to even smell it in NUS... sometimes I wonder if I'm "studying for the building or for myself". I remember the time when I was so bent on going back to ACJC after 1 day in Ngee Ann Poly... My GSL asked me this question, and even till now, I don't really know what or who am I studying for... Oh, to make things a little more interesting, a crazy idea came into my mind today...
Perhaps, just perhaps, I'm in the wrong uni... perhaps I'm not meant to go to NUS ... perhaps SMU is where I should be heading... heard about how the style goes in SMU, and it really sounded like a family to me... BUT... SMU don't have psychology, and it probably never will, afterall, it's a business sch... Then, another crazy idea came into me. Perhaps I'm not meant to do psychology.. perhaps I'm more suited to do business... ahhh what the hell... I think now is not the time to think about "perhaps"... final exams in about a month's time, and I can see people around me busy preparing... and me? I'm still shooting my head off at the range... I should root myself in CL and study all day long... like a nerd... oh how I wish I can be one... than I wouldn't be bothered about the mudane relationships all around me. Right...
On a lighter note, I GOT MY CARDY ~~!!! haha .... UOB Campus Card... looks like a black card ! haha... cool eh .... and I'm gonna activate it tomorrow !!! Also, my movie passes finally came.. haha.. now, who should I ask for a date? haha... er ... on second thoughts, I think it's too cheapskate to use it for a date.. haha... oh well... some people are just not worth the passes so I shan't bother with it...
Havn't been in contact with her for slightly more than a month now... I wonder how is she doing... I wonder if she is coping well with work... I wonder if she is coping well with school... I wonder... if she thought of me today... oh well, I guess she's just not worth it... but... how do you say it in chinese? 我放不下... sigh... torturous
Kae... I've finished ranting what I wanted to rant... I wanna go sleep now... actual time now is 0143hrs on a 22nd OCT 04.. gonna meet my insurance agent later today @ 11am .... bloodsuckers... bleh~
oh, and btw, anyone need music on their blogs? I have enough space in my pac net account to host the files for you ... only SGD$0.25/= a day... haha .. just kidding... but really, if anyone needs the space, just ask nicely... =o)
nice guys always WILL finish last...





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home