201004 (II)
So what if you know we are going somewhere in dec? Not like you will be invited to go lor... and so what if you think we've bonded in the wrong way? Who cares about what you think? Don't whine about sour grapes... loser... go find your own bunch of friends...
crap... my mood today was apparently quite good today one lor... but because of someone, it burst... some people just don't have enough friends, and they think it's cause of the cruel world out there and blame every single other human for their predicament... get a life... check your brain... check your heart... check your MOUTH...
But the evening was cool today .. and the company was good =o) went to crystal jade to makan makan today... finally went into a CJ ... been a long time since I last went there... thanks for going with me hor .... =o)
I've not been practising my shooting for a period of time already... basically not because I'm sick of the sport, but because I'm sick of shooting with someone and/or gang (shall try to remain discreet)...
Psychology Quiz 2 passed .... I thought it was relatively okie ? But alot of people came out saying it was tough .. and I was like ... WHAT??? hmm... I just hope I can score .... and .. yah ....... keeping my fingers crossed... bleh...
crap... my mood today was apparently quite good today one lor... but because of someone, it burst... some people just don't have enough friends, and they think it's cause of the cruel world out there and blame every single other human for their predicament... get a life... check your brain... check your heart... check your MOUTH...
But the evening was cool today .. and the company was good =o) went to crystal jade to makan makan today... finally went into a CJ ... been a long time since I last went there... thanks for going with me hor .... =o)
I've not been practising my shooting for a period of time already... basically not because I'm sick of the sport, but because I'm sick of shooting with someone and/or gang (shall try to remain discreet)...
Psychology Quiz 2 passed .... I thought it was relatively okie ? But alot of people came out saying it was tough .. and I was like ... WHAT??? hmm... I just hope I can score .... and .. yah ....... keeping my fingers crossed... bleh...





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home