Tuesday, October 19, 2004

191004

Venue: NUS Central Library
Time: read below
Date: read above

Content:
Damn sian.... sitting next to this irritating person whose name I shall not mention. Anyway, Just had my second psychology quiz just now.... I'm pretty sure this time, no, I'm confirm, plus guarantee chop sign, that I WILL AT LEAST PASS the quiz !! max marks i will get is 45 ... because i got 5 confirm wrong answers... sigh... pray pray pray... Another test later during tutorial, which is open book .... open book essay ... how dumb rite... but good lah .. at least can refer to the concepts... so not to bad... I believe the mugging yesterday helped abit, though the concepts are relatively hazy to me now...

Was talking to my friend about taking a third language... he was telling me to take german but I was like "german sounds so valgur lor... even when you meant well, it sounds like you are cursing and swearing..." then came the topic of "asian" languages.. particularly, bahasa malayu and bahasa indonesia... I was telling him that we should take bahasa malayu... so that we are more fluent in conversation to our counterparts up north, and in future, maybe we could exploit them.. hahahaha..... then again, if only NUS offers spanish like NTU ... then I would DEFINATELY take that module... but... sigh...

I'm actually in the quiet area section of the library, but everything does NOT sound quiet, especially with the construction thinggy going on outside.. moreover, the number of laptop users (including me-self) is somewhat overwhelming today, almost 4 out of 5 students that walked in whipped out a laptop, and de whole place is like going "mmmmmm... mmmmm..." when they switched on the laptops... then occasionally the "crrrr... crrrr" when they start using intensive applications.... oh, and I observed today, that all fujitsu laptops start up the same way... "hmmm..hmm..." two distinct sounds.. one louder, and higher pitch, the other softer and lower pitch... haha..... standardisation huh ...

Kae man ... I should carry on studying now.... nerd nerd nerd nerd...

--- END ---

Total words: 335

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home