Saturday, October 16, 2004

161004

I felt like blogging, but I donch know what to say... It's like suddenly, after getting into NUS, I've lost my sense of humour... Not only that, I've discovered that I'm slowly losing my discipline to study... I don't know what is wrong... This coming Tues is Psych quiz 2 which is a chance for me to catch up, but till now, I've not started... sian.. I guess will be muggin away tomorrow, or at least I will try.... "oh Lord, have pity on me and grant me discipline.... amen"

Kids nowadays are F-A-T ... Saw a "B" cup boy today (thanks to grace for pointing out the size, without whom, I wouldn't know).. Oh, in case you are all wondering ... he is frm RI ... see, we conducted an Archery course for RI01 Scout Grp... so yah ... and this kid (kid-B) was so damn naughty lor.. playing with the arrow all the time, poking the fence with it... like I know he is bored, but he should be like his other friends, take out a novel and read! (be a nerd!) anyway, since he doesn't do that, I presume RI will kick him out soon .... for failure to be studious... Kae lah, discriminating stuff aside, The course went quite well, no hiccups along the way, now to get AC to have the course... HAHAHA......

Watched, Scary White Chicks today with HT... haha.. hilarious man.. at least some parts lah... overall, would give the movie a 3 out of 5 stars... yeah... the company was good too, laughed along with me .. haha... OH! And guess what, a GAY couple (no, not happy couple...) sat NEXT to me lor... I was like, "quit touching each other!" ... "YOU WANT SOME OF THIS? HUH? YOU WANT SOME OF THIS?"... I have nothing against homos lah... just that shouldn't touch touch each other in public.. must know... now is not the time to "come out" yet... be patient yah ? Don't need to be radical lor...

Dinner was equally good... bloated all over.. kae lah .. juz stomach... ate dinner at Marche ... alot of carbo today.. haha... fat fat fat... maybe I will get a "B" .. haha.... crap ... kae lah ..... I wanna go sleep liao....


1 Comments:

Blogger seeker ranted...

Study, study, study lah... Where has your nerd spirit gone to? :)

12:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home