121004 (II)
I'm having SN1101E tutorial now... It is so damn boring... so why am I able to blog now? That's because.... I have quite a blur tutor, and my friend who is presenting will be sending me her notes, so I don't really need to listen to her presentation now... The day's been really long... Psychology Lecture began at 0800hrs this monring.. and I was struggling to psycho myself to attend the lecture... I guess one main reason how I managed to do it.. was to keep reminding myself that it is the lecture on CHILD DEVELOPMENT today, and I wanna be a developmental psychologist in future... haha.. so next time if you guys wanna know more about how you should bring up your child, do consult me, and consultation rates will be around SGD$200 per hour(excluding government taxes).
Kae ... going for Archery later today.. the atmosphere in Archery now is not so good... apparently alot of things which shouldn't be said in here are happening... I think I should just turn a deaf ear on these and also a blind eye ... no point making a big fussssss........ FUSS .... We should just shoot with friends and be happy lah .... afterall, a CCA is there for us to enjoy the sport and the friendships. =o)
Hmm.... I think my friend is ending soon... Cause she is on her last transparency... so that means I should stop blogging now .. incase the tutor happen to ask me questions... =op ciaoZ
Kae ... going for Archery later today.. the atmosphere in Archery now is not so good... apparently alot of things which shouldn't be said in here are happening... I think I should just turn a deaf ear on these and also a blind eye ... no point making a big fussssss........ FUSS .... We should just shoot with friends and be happy lah .... afterall, a CCA is there for us to enjoy the sport and the friendships. =o)
Hmm.... I think my friend is ending soon... Cause she is on her last transparency... so that means I should stop blogging now .. incase the tutor happen to ask me questions... =op ciaoZ





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home