Wednesday, October 06, 2004

061004

I'm been ranting about how much more I've been eating ever since I entered NUS ... and now here I am, piggin out on Mee Goreng... dad bought it back, and it's 12.24am now... sigh...

Mood going down since 12mn ... sometimes being alone is quite .... lonely ... Haha.... then again, being alone frees you from alot of complicated stuff.... ah... try to enjoy lah huh ? =o)

Today was shiok (afternoon at least)... managed to study one whole chapter of supplimentry readings for my psychology module... yay! haha.. was at HV Breko with Huiting, studying... made some good progress.... and of cause, the usual gossips .. haha... I guess it's high time for me to change into a nerd... for a start, changing my hairstyle to side parting would do me a lot of good, image wise.. haha

Kae lah... my plans for "P" is well underway, and I still can't wait to check out the prices in Chinatown... maybe I should go check it out this sat after archery... hehe at leat there's a plan for me to check out prices... =o)

Talking about money... went to do up my campus account today!!! Finally I can use my checkbook! haha.. Actually this is bad ... havn't earn enough money then want to use checkbook .... but it's good lah ... can practice for future uses .. HAHA... Let me open a check for .... ONE ... MILLION ... DOLLARS!!! muahahahaha muahahahaha muahahahaha.... cheap thrill...

Kae man ...... I'm out of expressive juices ... ending here today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home