051004 (II)
??? A WYVERN ???
I AM very disturbed to learn that ACJC has been telling her students that the composite creature in OUR CREST is a Wyvern!!! WHO EVER CAME UP WITH THAT?? Of all my 12 years in AC ... It was and has always been known as a "Composite Creature". Unique in the sense that you can only find ONE such creature. Since when was it a WYVERN?? And what the HELL? ACJC's crest is different from ACS(BR) and ACS(I) ??? NOW HOW COME I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THAT???
check this out !
friend: "We were told ACJC's crest is different from ACS(I)'s. ACJC's has the red thinggy on the WYVERN... and ACS(I)'s doesn't..."
me: "WYVERN??? red thinggy???"
friend: "ya.. RJ's a griffin, and AC's a Wyvern"
me: "WHAT??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT??"
friend: "People in AC? (ACJC)"
me: "WHAT????"
okie .. I just hope someone from the board of governors will be bored enough and happen to surf right into my blog and read this WYVERN issue and the difference between ACJC's crest and ACS's crest... so what? now that the principal is not a full fledge ACSian, they try to change the heritage of the school? SUCK IT MAN ! SUCK IT! S-U-C-K I-T !
I hope some ACSians who read my blog will agree with me on this issue... (a wyvern??? what the hell!!!!)
Function: nounEtymology: alteration of Middle English wyvere viper, from Old North French wivre, modification of Latin vipera: a mythical animal usually represented as a 2-legged winged creature resembling a dragon
I AM very disturbed to learn that ACJC has been telling her students that the composite creature in OUR CREST is a Wyvern!!! WHO EVER CAME UP WITH THAT?? Of all my 12 years in AC ... It was and has always been known as a "Composite Creature". Unique in the sense that you can only find ONE such creature. Since when was it a WYVERN?? And what the HELL? ACJC's crest is different from ACS(BR) and ACS(I) ??? NOW HOW COME I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THAT???
check this out !
friend: "We were told ACJC's crest is different from ACS(I)'s. ACJC's has the red thinggy on the WYVERN... and ACS(I)'s doesn't..."
me: "WYVERN??? red thinggy???"
friend: "ya.. RJ's a griffin, and AC's a Wyvern"
me: "WHAT??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT??"
friend: "People in AC? (ACJC)"
me: "WHAT????"
okie .. I just hope someone from the board of governors will be bored enough and happen to surf right into my blog and read this WYVERN issue and the difference between ACJC's crest and ACS's crest... so what? now that the principal is not a full fledge ACSian, they try to change the heritage of the school? SUCK IT MAN ! SUCK IT! S-U-C-K I-T !
I hope some ACSians who read my blog will agree with me on this issue... (a wyvern??? what the hell!!!!)
Function: nounEtymology: alteration of Middle English wyvere viper, from Old North French wivre, modification of Latin vipera: a mythical animal usually represented as a 2-legged winged creature resembling a dragon





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home