Tuesday, October 05, 2004

051004 (I)

I am sitting in the Central LIbrary and I can't make any noise because my FRIEND made me go to level 3 to look for her .. and level 3 is a quiet area.... anyway ... I'm supposed to be studying my psychology stuff and prepare for tutorials ... BUT... men are born lazy... so however you guys want to interpret it lah...

Some guys just have it good huh... She purposely made me look for her to give her my opinion on which design is good for the bf .... apparently, she designed this credit card design with the theme "LOVE" .. and she put her bf's name on the card... i guess she's going to have it made into a card later on today or tml at the latest.... =op Maybe I can con her into sending me that file, so i'll post it up here for u guys to see how well done it was ... Maybe the credit card companys should hire her...

She just told me not to write it in my blog ... but LIKE I CARE ... it's MY BLOG ...

Ok lah .. enough babbling I need to get back to doing my psychology tutorial....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home