021004
Saturday... Saturday... It's always on a Saturday... Mood swang from left to right and then from right to left... ahhhh.... woke up this morning feeling abeit pissed... wondered who irritated me in my dreams .. haha .. can't remember though... but impression has it, IT'S A GIRL... see what happens when you have a girl in your mind... =op concentrate rayner .... concentrate!
Archery was supposed to be at 11 today, and meant to last till 7.30 in the evening. But, being the pissed mood I was in, archery changed from 11 - 7.30, to 4 - 7.30... good huh? I've got the power ! *deh..deh..dehdeh!* haha ... crap... tt reminds me... I wonder how I look when I'm pissed.. if I can change from a *ahem* cute, bubbly, loveable face..... to "a-storm-is-coming-run!" face.... I should consider joining TCS huh? Maybe I have hidden talents! haha...
Went to watch "home bad" (Resident Evil) today... show was at 10.45PM... not too bad, though abeit fantastical... but, as always, when watching a movie, dunch ask too many questions. Just accept it... if not you will come out feeling lousy, as though you've been cheated of your $$... company was good ... very quiet throughout the movie.. haha ... also perhaps course my mood was also abit swingy just before the start of the movie...
I'm kindda obsessed with a new game now... it's called "Tian Long Ba Bu" ... yeah .. somehow after I've entered NUS... I started playing all these chinese RPG games... getting quite hooked on... and I'm also getting quite good at it. The trick is to keep saving, JUST IN CASE you meet your match. haha... kae lah... that's it for today... I wanna go do other stuff... ciaoz
p/s: ACJC RULEZ!!!!
(to me at least... *bleh*)
Archery was supposed to be at 11 today, and meant to last till 7.30 in the evening. But, being the pissed mood I was in, archery changed from 11 - 7.30, to 4 - 7.30... good huh? I've got the power ! *deh..deh..dehdeh!* haha ... crap... tt reminds me... I wonder how I look when I'm pissed.. if I can change from a *ahem* cute, bubbly, loveable face..... to "a-storm-is-coming-run!" face.... I should consider joining TCS huh? Maybe I have hidden talents! haha...
Went to watch "home bad" (Resident Evil) today... show was at 10.45PM... not too bad, though abeit fantastical... but, as always, when watching a movie, dunch ask too many questions. Just accept it... if not you will come out feeling lousy, as though you've been cheated of your $$... company was good ... very quiet throughout the movie.. haha ... also perhaps course my mood was also abit swingy just before the start of the movie...
I'm kindda obsessed with a new game now... it's called "Tian Long Ba Bu" ... yeah .. somehow after I've entered NUS... I started playing all these chinese RPG games... getting quite hooked on... and I'm also getting quite good at it. The trick is to keep saving, JUST IN CASE you meet your match. haha... kae lah... that's it for today... I wanna go do other stuff... ciaoz
p/s: ACJC RULEZ!!!!
(to me at least... *bleh*)





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home