011004
Happy Children's Day to all! =o) there's always a child in all of us... =o)
Hell week is over.. for me at least... All the deadlines had been met, now what is left between me and the final NERDY mode... is juz an essay away... The damn week was so damn packed and it was so damn rushed and so damn stressful... Then again, I had only myself to blame ... IF only I had use the break more fruitily ... sigh... oh well, it's ALL OVER since Thursday(300904) 1333hrs, after I submitted my bio essay... YES people, you'd read it correctly... BIO ESSAY... dumb essay about DNA from dumb tutors set by dumb lecturers... ok lah .. I'm not that smart myself...
Archery for me has quieten down alittle ever since the break ended.. I guess it's cause of the Hell week... okie... now I can start the shooting engine again... and hopefully improve on my 30M mark... tried a few ends yesterday... totally sucked... 18M still not so bad ... grouping still dere.. need to "zero" my bow properly...
Dinner yesterday was OKAY LAR not FANTASTIC like a posh dinner on a revolving restaurant at the top of the M... but it was fruitily... had fun with the company ... went for dinner with a few archers, and alot of gossips lor... as usual... but oh well... nothing beats the ultimate gossip session at around 3-6 AM today... haha... I think we should just let HIM be lah... What for care so much about how HE behaves and how HE... u know... I'm more concerned about OUR plans....
Right... "P" will be coming in a few month's time... really really really looking forward forward forward to it man man man.... but first... I have to clear the EXAMs first... sigh, think of it... the exams are like .. 2 months away .... which is like so freaking fast... My mum was like... "huh? I thought you just started uni? now ending already huh? Wah... so fast one ah? waste money huh...." *roll eyes - up, down, left, right, center..*
Totally flunked my psychology quiz... think I will flunk the soci mid term... Wat am I trying to do ??? what happened to model student??? sigh.. it's all archery's fault.. haha... I'm just good at pushing away the blame.. haha
Handphone is totally against me... siemens sux... dun get it... it sux... I'm terminating its service later today... did i say it sux?
Tomorrow going to Boom Boom Room Room... I dunno what I'm doing man... supposed to start saving up for "P" already but... sigh... hopefully "P" will be understanding enough and dun be so expensive towards me... ( $sob$) I'm still a student!!! Gimme student rate!!!
Okie I'm sian already ... maybe tonight I will blog again
Hell week is over.. for me at least... All the deadlines had been met, now what is left between me and the final NERDY mode... is juz an essay away... The damn week was so damn packed and it was so damn rushed and so damn stressful... Then again, I had only myself to blame ... IF only I had use the break more fruitily ... sigh... oh well, it's ALL OVER since Thursday(300904) 1333hrs, after I submitted my bio essay... YES people, you'd read it correctly... BIO ESSAY... dumb essay about DNA from dumb tutors set by dumb lecturers... ok lah .. I'm not that smart myself...
Archery for me has quieten down alittle ever since the break ended.. I guess it's cause of the Hell week... okie... now I can start the shooting engine again... and hopefully improve on my 30M mark... tried a few ends yesterday... totally sucked... 18M still not so bad ... grouping still dere.. need to "zero" my bow properly...
Dinner yesterday was OKAY LAR not FANTASTIC like a posh dinner on a revolving restaurant at the top of the M... but it was fruitily... had fun with the company ... went for dinner with a few archers, and alot of gossips lor... as usual... but oh well... nothing beats the ultimate gossip session at around 3-6 AM today... haha... I think we should just let HIM be lah... What for care so much about how HE behaves and how HE... u know... I'm more concerned about OUR plans....
Right... "P" will be coming in a few month's time... really really really looking forward forward forward to it man man man.... but first... I have to clear the EXAMs first... sigh, think of it... the exams are like .. 2 months away .... which is like so freaking fast... My mum was like... "huh? I thought you just started uni? now ending already huh? Wah... so fast one ah? waste money huh...." *roll eyes - up, down, left, right, center..*
Totally flunked my psychology quiz... think I will flunk the soci mid term... Wat am I trying to do ??? what happened to model student??? sigh.. it's all archery's fault.. haha... I'm just good at pushing away the blame.. haha
Handphone is totally against me... siemens sux... dun get it... it sux... I'm terminating its service later today... did i say it sux?
Tomorrow going to Boom Boom Room Room... I dunno what I'm doing man... supposed to start saving up for "P" already but... sigh... hopefully "P" will be understanding enough and dun be so expensive towards me... ( $sob$) I'm still a student!!! Gimme student rate!!!
Okie I'm sian already ... maybe tonight I will blog again





1 Comments:
You speak of "P" as though he is a person. :p Save up save up! I need to, too. Really difficult for me argh, need to get rid of my 'cab fetishes'... lol. Jia you for your tian long ba bu btw, thought you'll be really rubbish at it. :p
a JC from MC. Short forms all the way man.
Post a Comment
<< Home