210904
The not-so-fun-yet-not-very-boring Camp ended today. And my shooting was HOR-RI-GI-BLE ! 337/600 ... that is like 56% ... which is C5 !!! How can I go compete with other people like that??? That does it... I gotta train harder and be more serious... but I need to mug for my sociology mid-term first.
I'm so dead. I know I have alot of assignments due when de term break ends, but I do not know WHAT are they, and WHEN are their due dates... this is damn bad,,, damn damn damn bad...
Solution: I need to log into IVLE
Resolution: Need a motivating factor to go into the website
Let's talk more about the camp lah... studies aside first. The BORING part about the camp was perhaps the lack of "KARMA" or rather "ONZ" spirit... everyone was just draggin their feet to the range and resisting the temptation to let go of the bow... But I guess the fun part was perhaps getting to know each other better... Grace and Huiting has just joined the ranks of "friends of training cell" together with a whole bunch of other people, but the right hand side is still the right hand side... I think that fact or rather that clique will never change...
Slept in AS7 during the night... er... okie, Stayed up in AS7 during the night... didn't sleep at all... talked the whole night away with Grace and Huiting.. Security Guard came, wanted to chase us out, but see us so quiet, so pitiful, he let us stayed for the night... haha... anyway, the next day, I was zombified. somehow, I think it was the lack of sleep and combination of milk that made my stomach turned inside out, and I really felt like I was going to puke anytime (we called it the "merlion" syndrom).
oh well, so much for the camp... kae I sudden lost the feeling of bloging .... I'll blog again later if the feeling returns ...
ending...
I'm so dead. I know I have alot of assignments due when de term break ends, but I do not know WHAT are they, and WHEN are their due dates... this is damn bad,,, damn damn damn bad...
Solution: I need to log into IVLE
Resolution: Need a motivating factor to go into the website
Let's talk more about the camp lah... studies aside first. The BORING part about the camp was perhaps the lack of "KARMA" or rather "ONZ" spirit... everyone was just draggin their feet to the range and resisting the temptation to let go of the bow... But I guess the fun part was perhaps getting to know each other better... Grace and Huiting has just joined the ranks of "friends of training cell" together with a whole bunch of other people, but the right hand side is still the right hand side... I think that fact or rather that clique will never change...
Slept in AS7 during the night... er... okie, Stayed up in AS7 during the night... didn't sleep at all... talked the whole night away with Grace and Huiting.. Security Guard came, wanted to chase us out, but see us so quiet, so pitiful, he let us stayed for the night... haha... anyway, the next day, I was zombified. somehow, I think it was the lack of sleep and combination of milk that made my stomach turned inside out, and I really felt like I was going to puke anytime (we called it the "merlion" syndrom).
oh well, so much for the camp... kae I sudden lost the feeling of bloging .... I'll blog again later if the feeling returns ...
ending...





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home