140904
Woah.... It's been like ages since... and Uni work has been piling up, and it is only now that I got a chance to get a breather...
Anyway, the past weeks had been like ... totally crazy... presentations and projects just come in like nobody's business... it's like the rushing waters of the yang tze river, the Godzilla of Japan, the King Kong... right...
Though hectic, I guess I had my fair share of fun and laughter while doing the presentations, especially for psychology module.. haha .. so much fun. Shall not divulge anything in here. All in secrecy. =o)
Sports ball(100904) was BORING!!! ... I guess it was because the people involved were not my batch, and we were like freshies... Oh, the reason we(freshies) went was because... Archery won the Best Land Sub-Club (read: subsidary club), and being in the MC(Management Committee), I ought to show my support to my own CCA. Afterall, we might win it again next year! haha..
Oh, in case anyone was wondering, I did not go for the Arts Bash though I bought the tickets already. The venue was changed last minute to THE NEWS[paper] ROOM... damn! Wasted my $12/= ... I was hesitating if I should go at all, and considered that IF I go, I would spend more money and drinks because it was so boring and music was so stone, then I would WASTE more money... so itz a choice of wasting $12/= vs wasting $60+++ and time... besides, it was a saturday and channel 8 was showing 倚天屠龙记... oh oh, and that brings me to another part...
倚天屠龙记 is perhaps my latest show craze. Alyssa Chia(贾静雯) was just wonderful in her role as 赵敏. I probably would never get enough of her in that role... Oh, and I couldn't wait for the show to be slowly screened, so I went to get the DVD... stayed up for two nights just to watch finish from the 1st DVD to the 10th DVD ... shiOk! haha...
Having problems installing my scanner to my laptop so I can't scan the Sports Ball thinggy into my blog, but rest assured as soon as I get it fixed, I'll post it up =o)
okie .... I'm stopping here.... HOPE I have the time to update soon =o)
p/s: Term break next week !!! YAY !!!!
Anyway, the past weeks had been like ... totally crazy... presentations and projects just come in like nobody's business... it's like the rushing waters of the yang tze river, the Godzilla of Japan, the King Kong... right...
Though hectic, I guess I had my fair share of fun and laughter while doing the presentations, especially for psychology module.. haha .. so much fun. Shall not divulge anything in here. All in secrecy. =o)
Sports ball(100904) was BORING!!! ... I guess it was because the people involved were not my batch, and we were like freshies... Oh, the reason we(freshies) went was because... Archery won the Best Land Sub-Club (read: subsidary club), and being in the MC(Management Committee), I ought to show my support to my own CCA. Afterall, we might win it again next year! haha..
Oh, in case anyone was wondering, I did not go for the Arts Bash though I bought the tickets already. The venue was changed last minute to THE NEWS[paper] ROOM... damn! Wasted my $12/= ... I was hesitating if I should go at all, and considered that IF I go, I would spend more money and drinks because it was so boring and music was so stone, then I would WASTE more money... so itz a choice of wasting $12/= vs wasting $60+++ and time... besides, it was a saturday and channel 8 was showing 倚天屠龙记... oh oh, and that brings me to another part...
倚天屠龙记 is perhaps my latest show craze. Alyssa Chia(贾静雯) was just wonderful in her role as 赵敏. I probably would never get enough of her in that role... Oh, and I couldn't wait for the show to be slowly screened, so I went to get the DVD... stayed up for two nights just to watch finish from the 1st DVD to the 10th DVD ... shiOk! haha...
Having problems installing my scanner to my laptop so I can't scan the Sports Ball thinggy into my blog, but rest assured as soon as I get it fixed, I'll post it up =o)
okie .... I'm stopping here.... HOPE I have the time to update soon =o)
p/s: Term break next week !!! YAY !!!!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home