230804
You guys know what is the most kok up thing one can do? That is to plan a tutorial slot wrongly with a friend. How did it happen?
In our bids for tutorial groups (chose which tutorial group you want) I was assigned the slot for political science on Odd Mondays 1200hrs - 1400hrs. When Chongwei called to ask me which slot I was assigned, I told him "Mondays 1000hrs - 1200hrs, Odd" ... next thing I know, we are in a different tutorial group... no thanks to the dream master... =op Anyway, this was quickly sorted out today, during the 1000hrs - 1200hrs tutorial, where I just "chup" in and didn't budge.. haha... no lah .. I just asked the tutor if I could join his tutorial group.
Anyway, the tutor is a CHINA guy, looked to be around 25.. doing his masters in NUS ... so with a basic degree, I can teach in NUS ... not bad.. =op Wonder what is happening to NUS man... "My name is Ma Shao Hua, you guys can call me Bill. you know? Bill Clinton? or if you feel I look like a rich guy, you can also call me Bill Gates."
Haha with a BIG "H"
Anyway, he is a nice guy lah... coz I was supposed to go to the department to have my tutorial slots changed, but he chose to do it for me instead... so yah.. saved me the trouble of having to go to the department =o)
Archery AGM today... and I'm happy to say, I made it into the committee =o) yay! I am gonna have my own BOW ! yayayayayayay!!!!
Will take a picture of it IF I have the chance =o) Then I'll post it up here =o)
Kae... gotta go read my psychology readings... *grumble* *grumble*
In our bids for tutorial groups (chose which tutorial group you want) I was assigned the slot for political science on Odd Mondays 1200hrs - 1400hrs. When Chongwei called to ask me which slot I was assigned, I told him "Mondays 1000hrs - 1200hrs, Odd" ... next thing I know, we are in a different tutorial group... no thanks to the dream master... =op Anyway, this was quickly sorted out today, during the 1000hrs - 1200hrs tutorial, where I just "chup" in and didn't budge.. haha... no lah .. I just asked the tutor if I could join his tutorial group.
Anyway, the tutor is a CHINA guy, looked to be around 25.. doing his masters in NUS ... so with a basic degree, I can teach in NUS ... not bad.. =op Wonder what is happening to NUS man... "My name is Ma Shao Hua, you guys can call me Bill. you know? Bill Clinton? or if you feel I look like a rich guy, you can also call me Bill Gates."
Haha with a BIG "H"
Anyway, he is a nice guy lah... coz I was supposed to go to the department to have my tutorial slots changed, but he chose to do it for me instead... so yah.. saved me the trouble of having to go to the department =o)
Archery AGM today... and I'm happy to say, I made it into the committee =o) yay! I am gonna have my own BOW ! yayayayayayay!!!!
Will take a picture of it IF I have the chance =o) Then I'll post it up here =o)
Kae... gotta go read my psychology readings... *grumble* *grumble*





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home