150804 (II)
Sunday sunday... Went out to get an assessment book for my kid... at the same time, bought a paint set for someone I don't know.. you see, NUS CSC set up this "wish list" and kids will start writing what they wish to have.. I hope it's for the needy kids.. anyway, so I saw this kid saying that she would like to have a paint set .. so.. yah .. decided to get for her... didn't cost much anyway, only slightly less then 10 bucks from popular... after the 10% discount.. haha.. anyway, If you guys are interested, do give the website a little visit, and see if you can put a smile on someone's face =o) www.nuscsc.net/~wish
Having a splitting headache again... Somehow for the past week it didn't come but only yesterday and today did it resurfaced... What's happening to me man...
Met an old friend, Kenneth with another old friend, Ju Cheng(JC). It was supposed to be a 3 guys dinner but Kenneth brought a girl with him. She is from Australia, seems to be around 24-25, though they usually don't look their age. She's on an exchange program, and got to know Kenneth through another friend. AnyhowS, Kenneth started talking in this FARNIE accent that made JC and myself almost suffer from internal injury! It was too fake, and he doesn't realise it himself!!! haha... Anyway, I noticed that when We (Singaporeans) talk to caucasians we somehow start to talk in a farnie accent. Just yesterday before tuition, I was sitting at the Bukit Panjang Macs and overheard the countergirl taking down the orders from two caucasians, and suddenly, her accent changed when she began talking to them... so what's happening ???
Having a splitting headache again... Somehow for the past week it didn't come but only yesterday and today did it resurfaced... What's happening to me man...
Met an old friend, Kenneth with another old friend, Ju Cheng(JC). It was supposed to be a 3 guys dinner but Kenneth brought a girl with him. She is from Australia, seems to be around 24-25, though they usually don't look their age. She's on an exchange program, and got to know Kenneth through another friend. AnyhowS, Kenneth started talking in this FARNIE accent that made JC and myself almost suffer from internal injury! It was too fake, and he doesn't realise it himself!!! haha... Anyway, I noticed that when We (Singaporeans) talk to caucasians we somehow start to talk in a farnie accent. Just yesterday before tuition, I was sitting at the Bukit Panjang Macs and overheard the countergirl taking down the orders from two caucasians, and suddenly, her accent changed when she began talking to them... so what's happening ???





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home