Sunday, August 15, 2004

150804 (I)

Apologies people... sorry I wasn't able to update my blog.. I know you guys thirst for updates ... but I was reeeeeeaaalllllli busy... right.

So the 1st week of uni (lects only) has passed... how do I feel? GrEaT!!! I miss school so much that I can't wait for tutorials to begin and discussions to start! Already I am loving the psychology module!!! so much discussions in the forum on all stuff, like memory laspe during sleep, dreams, stammering, and what have you... obviously some students are kiasu enough to already started studying, and here I am blogging ... not that I'm complaining... haha... Anyway, though psychology was a worthwhile module, Sociology, Political Science and South Asian studies are DRY (like desert!) .. goodness... I hope this is only because it's the intro lecture so the lecturers don't feel like lecturing... GET BETTER !!! General Biology is interesting enough though the lecturer talks in a monotonous way ... Still, I'm looking forward to studying it!! Partly cause it complements my Biological Psychology part.. haha..

Tomorrow is the tutorial bidding... once again, we are left to the decision of fate... If you are lucky, you get your tutorial slots, if not, you get another timing which might clash with your other lects... dumb... Anyway I hope I get all my tuesday slots ! haha...

Dumb laptop centre is slow in its work. It's been more then 2 weeks already and I still havn't recieved any email telling me to go collect my laptop. Wan-Tsin already cut queue by going there uninvited... Cindy just got her email.. and BOTH their surnames are after mine, so... I think the laptop people just don't like me huh... I'll show them to be bias to guys! I will go down tomorrow and CUT queue!!!

Anyway, OG going for movie tomorrow... almost half the OG not going cause of lecture... sigh... at least we made the effort to.. haha can't wait for the next JC class outing.... *ahem*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home