Monday, August 09, 2004

090804

I'm beginning to feel that my life is like a voyeuristic television show. Firstly, I'm beginning to feel more and more like Jim Carrey in "The Truman Show"... Maybe my computer monitor has a mini camera inside it, where it captures my every facial expression when I'm using the computer and "air" it to the "outside" world. I mean, it can't be so coincidental that I managed to walk a path not many has walked, and come out of it saying I enjoyed it! Probably the "home viewers" voted for what is to become of me after the ordeal in 1999... People who don't get what I'm saying, you guys missed the episodes in 1999 ... too bad... don't think they gonna "re-air" it as this is a LIFE telecast 24/7 !

Okie .. I'm getting crazy here..

PLTC was great! Had a fun time tekaning those participants.. haha.. then again, kids nowadays, really get on my nerves... two fell out of morning PT because of back problems, and one fell out cause of allergy to grass... So while others sweat it out in the field, these three stooges SAT on the stairs chit-chatting... so to be fair, I made them stand, and lift up their hands straight above their heads. To my utter disappointment, one of them complained one minute later that he felt dizzy... !!!! HOW chao geng can a teenager be before he enlist into army ?!?! Anyway, this camp is a combined camp for 3 other schools, but the leaders all come frm ACS .. and these 3 stooges come from acs ... how maluating is that?? Anyway, all these is going to change... I will make sure of that.

Tomorrow is first lecture for Semester 1 ... at 0800hrs... $)*!$* what are they thinking of !?! Anyway, I ought to be alseep by now... yeah .. maybe I should do just that... okie... Gd Nite pple .. will tell you guys how it goes tml ! =o)

BTW... Happy National Day !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home