060804
It's been a great week, and I hope the next few that comes along can be as fun as this! Then I would say that I've made the right choice to want to go back to JC =o) Sorry I hadn't been updating the blog, but I was just too busy and hardly had any time. The bidding system I guess is supposed to be a stressful one too, to make us perk up and get excited over it. Well, it sure had it's toll on me...
Right, Orientation Week has come to an end, and I wanna say, although it's not the best camp I've been to, but at least the friends I've made are sincere enough. Actually I'm quite surprised at some of the girls, who seemed so small.. I mean petite, but can actually cheer quite loudly and forcefully unlike some guys... well done! Yet another reason not to belittle women...
The racist in me has remained rather inactive these days, except for a few occassional roarings... I'm still trying to keep myself in check, and learning to accept others as they are... though I can never figure out why they behave the way they are. I guess after 22 years on earth, having practically no friends of their race, it kindda makes me an anti-social towards them. But the week has been good like I said, and I managed to befriend him. Hopefully our friendship will last...
I was out bidded for my philosophy module... no thanks to the bankrupcy state I am in after bidding for psychology... well, "LL" ... gotta chose another module. I do hope South Asian Studies would be interesting enough... gotta start asking around for notes and tips. But what caught my attention was the link to a live web cast when I logged into IVLE... I hope the lecture for South Asian Studies would be online =o)))) haha ... that would be so shiok... =op
BTW, I have a cat with me now... actually I'm taking care of the cat for a while, while he and her goes on a holiday... that was such a bad idea... Milo like totally hated her(the cat), and kept wanting to get to her... Good thing she's in a cage, and all Milo could do was to scratch it... of course there was the occassional pushing and barking, but other than that, all else is safe... I'm gonna bring the cat to the boarding facilities downstairs later when the petshop opens... May I re-illiterate that I do not have a particular liking for cats...
Right, Orientation Week has come to an end, and I wanna say, although it's not the best camp I've been to, but at least the friends I've made are sincere enough. Actually I'm quite surprised at some of the girls, who seemed so small.. I mean petite, but can actually cheer quite loudly and forcefully unlike some guys... well done! Yet another reason not to belittle women...
The racist in me has remained rather inactive these days, except for a few occassional roarings... I'm still trying to keep myself in check, and learning to accept others as they are... though I can never figure out why they behave the way they are. I guess after 22 years on earth, having practically no friends of their race, it kindda makes me an anti-social towards them. But the week has been good like I said, and I managed to befriend him. Hopefully our friendship will last...
I was out bidded for my philosophy module... no thanks to the bankrupcy state I am in after bidding for psychology... well, "LL" ... gotta chose another module. I do hope South Asian Studies would be interesting enough... gotta start asking around for notes and tips. But what caught my attention was the link to a live web cast when I logged into IVLE... I hope the lecture for South Asian Studies would be online =o)))) haha ... that would be so shiok... =op
BTW, I have a cat with me now... actually I'm taking care of the cat for a while, while he and her goes on a holiday... that was such a bad idea... Milo like totally hated her(the cat), and kept wanting to get to her... Good thing she's in a cage, and all Milo could do was to scratch it... of course there was the occassional pushing and barking, but other than that, all else is safe... I'm gonna bring the cat to the boarding facilities downstairs later when the petshop opens... May I re-illiterate that I do not have a particular liking for cats...





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home