020804
Freshmen Inauguration Ceremony 2004... not bad... at least they take us seriously... haha... got a nice file, those cloth type... very businessmen like.. haha..
Anyway, first half of the day was dumb... some sponsorship talk, basically talks on TIMES magazine, and some insurance company.. but the better one is like ... Ciba Vision, where they will offer student a trial period on coloured lens... haha.. Wan-Tsin and myself are "lazy eyed" and on the same side somemore.. haha.. was telling her, we could walk around with one eye of a different colour to the other one.. haha.. crap. Anyway, we signed up, and was supposed to do a short video clip, introducing ourselves. HAHA... after the first person did her video, the camera broke down .. hahahahahaha... God's on my side.
After the FIC, went out for dinner with OG... had a reasonably good time there, and de gelare later was ... ALRIGHT ... haha ... think I got a "too sweet" ice cream... =op Didn't have the chance to go chill today ... all wanted to go home, and I was also quite tired... so perhaps another day then...
Godma called during dinner, asking me if I need the $$ for laptop.. and she told me to go down tomorrow to collect it from her. =oD hehe... brightened up half my day.. haha... then she asked something that I was shocked... she asked if I needed help with my tuition fees... Then I'm like "er... no need lah .. applied for bank loan already... see how it goes for the first sem lor" Shucks!! She should had asked earlier .. then I don't need to go apply for loan .. sigh ... Anyway, I'm still waiting for people to help me with the grants and things like that ... not easy ... no one got any contacts... sigh.... either that or I'm rubbing up the wrong tree... =op
Anyway, first half of the day was dumb... some sponsorship talk, basically talks on TIMES magazine, and some insurance company.. but the better one is like ... Ciba Vision, where they will offer student a trial period on coloured lens... haha.. Wan-Tsin and myself are "lazy eyed" and on the same side somemore.. haha.. was telling her, we could walk around with one eye of a different colour to the other one.. haha.. crap. Anyway, we signed up, and was supposed to do a short video clip, introducing ourselves. HAHA... after the first person did her video, the camera broke down .. hahahahahaha... God's on my side.
After the FIC, went out for dinner with OG... had a reasonably good time there, and de gelare later was ... ALRIGHT ... haha ... think I got a "too sweet" ice cream... =op Didn't have the chance to go chill today ... all wanted to go home, and I was also quite tired... so perhaps another day then...
Godma called during dinner, asking me if I need the $$ for laptop.. and she told me to go down tomorrow to collect it from her. =oD hehe... brightened up half my day.. haha... then she asked something that I was shocked... she asked if I needed help with my tuition fees... Then I'm like "er... no need lah .. applied for bank loan already... see how it goes for the first sem lor" Shucks!! She should had asked earlier .. then I don't need to go apply for loan .. sigh ... Anyway, I'm still waiting for people to help me with the grants and things like that ... not easy ... no one got any contacts... sigh.... either that or I'm rubbing up the wrong tree... =op





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home