310704
Ah... Saturday...
Was at NUS orientation in the morning... Had quite a bit of fun, tasting "new" food .. haha ... anyway, think i've quite fitted into the OG... made some cool friends like Fairuz, David, Thomas, Wan-Tsin(ACJC!!!), Sheena, Denise(ACJC!!!), Debbie blah blah... oh and Debbie is a 4th year student taking hons in Theatre Studies!!! IS THAT COOL OR WHAT? Anyway, out of the names I mentioned, 3 are already taking the Psychology Module... so cool .. will be able to see them in lectures, and hopefully be in the same tutorial .. haha... =op
Though I had fun, I had to leave early to go for Scouts, where I had another bough of fun.. haha ... Fun not with the scouts program, but meeting up with fellow scouters and alike... good to see my batch together again.. and hopefully, We'll keep going back, and see that our scouts maintain their standards. Next week I'll be going for a camp, DISTRICT PLTC (Patrol Leaders' Training Camp) where we will train the district's (a few schools combined) scouts to be future Patrol Leaders (something like section commanders in SAF). Ah... suddenly I feel so young again.. haha
Giving tuition tomorrow afternoon... Kindda getting sick and tired of it all, but I have to keep going... parents not doing too well, and my brother is in poly, where school fees are around $1000+ and also mine which is about $5000+ ... Still looking for some possible ways to get some people/organisation to help sponsor my education.. hopefully I can find them.. =o(
Decided that I will be joining the Arts Club... I mean, as a committee member... I'm not power hungry or dying to get attention, but I guess I would enjoy Uni life more if I'm more involved in the faculty...afterall, It's an experience not to be missed! Hopefully it wouldn't clash with my Scouting life.. I'm sure I can work something out, though sacrifices would have to be made, and compromises must come to terms.. yeah... Right.. now back to Arts Club... I'm kindda interested in the Community Service Department, where we actually organise community services... I know my scouts also gotta do community service, so maybe if possible, I'll tie them both together...
Will also be trying out Archery to see how it goes... and if I feel I'm capable enough, maybe I'll also run for committee... see how lah huh... and if I can, maybe I'll tie scouts and archery together .. maybe an intro course for my scouts.. haha =op
Right...
Decided that a bachelor's life is not too bad .. at least I get to go out freely with whomever I want, whenever I want... though it's always good to have someone special, but that would have to come naturally... nothing should be forced... haha... By now, I'm quite convinced of my "nice-guys finishing last" theory... seems like nice guys are always taken advantage of... I shall be nice only to that special someone... hopefully she can feel it... BUT right now, she's non-existant...
"Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He WILL Make your path straight" - Proverbs 3:5-6
Was at NUS orientation in the morning... Had quite a bit of fun, tasting "new" food .. haha ... anyway, think i've quite fitted into the OG... made some cool friends like Fairuz, David, Thomas, Wan-Tsin(ACJC!!!), Sheena, Denise(ACJC!!!), Debbie blah blah... oh and Debbie is a 4th year student taking hons in Theatre Studies!!! IS THAT COOL OR WHAT? Anyway, out of the names I mentioned, 3 are already taking the Psychology Module... so cool .. will be able to see them in lectures, and hopefully be in the same tutorial .. haha... =op
Though I had fun, I had to leave early to go for Scouts, where I had another bough of fun.. haha ... Fun not with the scouts program, but meeting up with fellow scouters and alike... good to see my batch together again.. and hopefully, We'll keep going back, and see that our scouts maintain their standards. Next week I'll be going for a camp, DISTRICT PLTC (Patrol Leaders' Training Camp) where we will train the district's (a few schools combined) scouts to be future Patrol Leaders (something like section commanders in SAF). Ah... suddenly I feel so young again.. haha
Giving tuition tomorrow afternoon... Kindda getting sick and tired of it all, but I have to keep going... parents not doing too well, and my brother is in poly, where school fees are around $1000+ and also mine which is about $5000+ ... Still looking for some possible ways to get some people/organisation to help sponsor my education.. hopefully I can find them.. =o(
Decided that I will be joining the Arts Club... I mean, as a committee member... I'm not power hungry or dying to get attention, but I guess I would enjoy Uni life more if I'm more involved in the faculty...afterall, It's an experience not to be missed! Hopefully it wouldn't clash with my Scouting life.. I'm sure I can work something out, though sacrifices would have to be made, and compromises must come to terms.. yeah... Right.. now back to Arts Club... I'm kindda interested in the Community Service Department, where we actually organise community services... I know my scouts also gotta do community service, so maybe if possible, I'll tie them both together...
Will also be trying out Archery to see how it goes... and if I feel I'm capable enough, maybe I'll also run for committee... see how lah huh... and if I can, maybe I'll tie scouts and archery together .. maybe an intro course for my scouts.. haha =op
Right...
Decided that a bachelor's life is not too bad .. at least I get to go out freely with whomever I want, whenever I want... though it's always good to have someone special, but that would have to come naturally... nothing should be forced... haha... By now, I'm quite convinced of my "nice-guys finishing last" theory... seems like nice guys are always taken advantage of... I shall be nice only to that special someone... hopefully she can feel it... BUT right now, she's non-existant...
"Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He WILL Make your path straight" - Proverbs 3:5-6





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home