290704
Havn't had time to update my blog yesterday due to foreseen circumstances. Yeah I've foreseen it, as I was busy studying the CORS system till 3 plus yesterday, with Usha guiding me along and answering my FAQs.. haha ... really gotta thank her man .... =o)
This whole module bidding system is really flawed... but I guess it's definately better then no bidding(ie balloting) cause at least you have the power to TRY to decide your future... Managed to come up with a 4 day week(that is if I get the modules I want) yay!! so satisfied with myself .. next sem I will try to concot a 3 day week! haha... Which is possible mind you...
Orientation starts tml, and from word of mouth, I know my OG has got like 20 over people ... WTH ... so many people ... how to really make friends? haha.. just kidding..
Anyway ... that it for today .. sorry if I sounded dry ... I'm dry..
This whole module bidding system is really flawed... but I guess it's definately better then no bidding(ie balloting) cause at least you have the power to TRY to decide your future... Managed to come up with a 4 day week(that is if I get the modules I want) yay!! so satisfied with myself .. next sem I will try to concot a 3 day week! haha... Which is possible mind you...
Orientation starts tml, and from word of mouth, I know my OG has got like 20 over people ... WTH ... so many people ... how to really make friends? haha.. just kidding..
Anyway ... that it for today .. sorry if I sounded dry ... I'm dry..





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home