270704 (I)
To those who needs strength especially in times of trial, take comfort and keep your faith, for you should "Trust in the Lord God always, for in the Lord Jehovah is your everlasting strength." "He gives power to the tired and worn out, and strength to the weak" Isaiah 26:4 & 40:29.
Not enough?
"Lord, lead me as you promised me you would; otherwise my enemies will conquer me. Tell me clearly what to do, which way to turn." Psalm 5:8
"He fills me with strength and protects me wherever i go." Psalm 18:32
"He will give his people strength. He will bless them with peace." Psalm 29:11
How about when you are confused?
"Tell me where you want me to go and I will go there. May every fiber of my being unite in reverence to your name." Psalm 86:11
"Show me the path where I should go, O Lord; point out the right road for me to walk. Lead me; teach me; for you are the God who gives me salvation. I have no hope except in you." Psalms 25:4,5
"I will instruct you (says the Lord) and guide you along the best pathway for your life; I will advise you and watch your progress. Psalm 32:8
And when you need faith,
"For every child of God can obey Him, defeating sin and evil pleasure by trusting Christ to help him." 1 John 5:4
"Then he continued, 'Be strong and courageous and get to work. Don't be frightened by the size of the task, for the Lord my God is with you; He will not forsake you. He will see to it that everything is finished correctly. 1 Chronicles 28:20
" For He is always watching, never sleeping." Psalm 121:2-4
Hey... everything happened only because He allowed it to happen. He works in wonderful ways, ways we cannot see. Trust in Him and hear Him, see what He has to say to you and that will be to you more wisdom then knowledge.
Not enough?
"Lord, lead me as you promised me you would; otherwise my enemies will conquer me. Tell me clearly what to do, which way to turn." Psalm 5:8
"He fills me with strength and protects me wherever i go." Psalm 18:32
"He will give his people strength. He will bless them with peace." Psalm 29:11
How about when you are confused?
"Tell me where you want me to go and I will go there. May every fiber of my being unite in reverence to your name." Psalm 86:11
"Show me the path where I should go, O Lord; point out the right road for me to walk. Lead me; teach me; for you are the God who gives me salvation. I have no hope except in you." Psalms 25:4,5
"I will instruct you (says the Lord) and guide you along the best pathway for your life; I will advise you and watch your progress. Psalm 32:8
And when you need faith,
"For every child of God can obey Him, defeating sin and evil pleasure by trusting Christ to help him." 1 John 5:4
"Then he continued, 'Be strong and courageous and get to work. Don't be frightened by the size of the task, for the Lord my God is with you; He will not forsake you. He will see to it that everything is finished correctly. 1 Chronicles 28:20
" For He is always watching, never sleeping." Psalm 121:2-4
Hey... everything happened only because He allowed it to happen. He works in wonderful ways, ways we cannot see. Trust in Him and hear Him, see what He has to say to you and that will be to you more wisdom then knowledge.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home