260704
MaTriCuLaTion!!! Haha ... finally gotten my NUS Matric Card and EZ Link card. NOW I can keep my army stuff at home from NOW on... yay!
Uni's kindda fun seeing all those familiar faces again, bumped into Celeste, Xinyi, Valerie, Qing Feng, Zhi Hao, Glenn, etc etc... haha ... already feeling greaT! haha.. oh, and happened to see that Jeremy Chee ... anyway, more or less decided to join two CCAs, firstly - dance... duh!~ But this time, I'm taking ballroom dancing.. haha.. and secondly gonna take up archery. Taking up archery because that's what I had always wanted to since secondary school after the intro to archery when I was in Scouts. Gonna be a sharp shooter =op I hope..
After Matric fair with Chongwei, We went back to ........ ACJC !!! ahaha .... was great catching up with Hashim and Meow... Seems like AC is now more academically focused, and surprisingly, this year saw the influx of single digit-ers ( 9pts and below) coming into Arts, SO much so that ... there's TWO AH classes... and in order not to rank them, like AH1 and AH2, creffield(I believe) came up with AH(red) and AH(blue)... I bet the students are like .. AH(blue) is better den AH(red) because 'B' comes before 'R'... hahahaha.... anyway, it's good to see more people are turning to AC because they can make it, and not because they can't go anywhere else... I hope they will enjoy their stay in AC as much as I had... Hopefully, in 2006, someone will also settle down for ACJC... *wink*
Went to watch a DUMB show today... I thought it would be good, cause SOMEBODY told me that the show was QUITE good (you know who you are... saboteur!)... wasted my $7.50... and also Chongwei's. King Arthur was supposed to be a knight who commands MORE then 7 miserable babaric knights, and Merlin was supposed to be his counsellor from the start! Not enemies!!! Besides, Merlin should hold more magical powers other then being able to command a group of fire throwing trabuchets... Lancelot was not supposed to be killed before King Arthur was declared King... What the hell? Even the story line was crap! 5 minutes into the movie, and Chongwei and Myself were nodding our heads non-stop (read: falling asleep)... Probably the only good part was that in the final battle, Arthur and his whole ching-gang wore proper armour that looks more fitting for a knight... and of course, a woman with a bow and arrow... oooooo.....
Tuition was extremely farnie today .. my student asked
CR: "Teacher, why when I primary 1, I look at the moon only then I will sleep?"
ME: "Hmm..."
CR: " ? "
ME: "That's because, the moon is like a magician. When you look at the moon, it will cast a spell on you to make you fall alseep like a magician. That's why at night, when the moon comes up, alot of people fall asleep because they all looked at the moon."
CR: " Then why some people don't sleep when they look at the moon?"
ME: "That's because when people grow older, the moon will start to loose the power to control them..."
CR: "Wah~"
hahahahaha.........
Uni's kindda fun seeing all those familiar faces again, bumped into Celeste, Xinyi, Valerie, Qing Feng, Zhi Hao, Glenn, etc etc... haha ... already feeling greaT! haha.. oh, and happened to see that Jeremy Chee ... anyway, more or less decided to join two CCAs, firstly - dance... duh!~ But this time, I'm taking ballroom dancing.. haha.. and secondly gonna take up archery. Taking up archery because that's what I had always wanted to since secondary school after the intro to archery when I was in Scouts. Gonna be a sharp shooter =op I hope..
After Matric fair with Chongwei, We went back to ........ ACJC !!! ahaha .... was great catching up with Hashim and Meow... Seems like AC is now more academically focused, and surprisingly, this year saw the influx of single digit-ers ( 9pts and below) coming into Arts, SO much so that ... there's TWO AH classes... and in order not to rank them, like AH1 and AH2, creffield(I believe) came up with AH(red) and AH(blue)... I bet the students are like .. AH(blue) is better den AH(red) because 'B' comes before 'R'... hahahaha.... anyway, it's good to see more people are turning to AC because they can make it, and not because they can't go anywhere else... I hope they will enjoy their stay in AC as much as I had... Hopefully, in 2006, someone will also settle down for ACJC... *wink*
Went to watch a DUMB show today... I thought it would be good, cause SOMEBODY told me that the show was QUITE good (you know who you are... saboteur!)... wasted my $7.50... and also Chongwei's. King Arthur was supposed to be a knight who commands MORE then 7 miserable babaric knights, and Merlin was supposed to be his counsellor from the start! Not enemies!!! Besides, Merlin should hold more magical powers other then being able to command a group of fire throwing trabuchets... Lancelot was not supposed to be killed before King Arthur was declared King... What the hell? Even the story line was crap! 5 minutes into the movie, and Chongwei and Myself were nodding our heads non-stop (read: falling asleep)... Probably the only good part was that in the final battle, Arthur and his whole ching-gang wore proper armour that looks more fitting for a knight... and of course, a woman with a bow and arrow... oooooo.....
Tuition was extremely farnie today .. my student asked
CR: "Teacher, why when I primary 1, I look at the moon only then I will sleep?"
ME: "Hmm..."
CR: " ? "
ME: "That's because, the moon is like a magician. When you look at the moon, it will cast a spell on you to make you fall alseep like a magician. That's why at night, when the moon comes up, alot of people fall asleep because they all looked at the moon."
CR: " Then why some people don't sleep when they look at the moon?"
ME: "That's because when people grow older, the moon will start to loose the power to control them..."
CR: "Wah~"
hahahahaha.........





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home