Sunday, July 25, 2004

250704

I'm beginning to feel it... the emotions that are piling inside of me. What kind of emotions? I don't know... it just makes me feel so very heavy in the chest... its so suffocating that I think I need to see a shrink... If I don't do so, I'll probably turn into a malcontent. Then again, I'm an optimist, and an "Optimist Laughs to Forget" =oD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

How's that?

Walter was abit too excited today... Didn't really listen to me, and was making a lot of noise during worship service.. After that during the class, he got abit violent too, but settled down when I started playing "snap" with him. I think games are a good form of therapy. I should also start playing them... Perhaps "donkey" or "family" would be good.. haha...

Right.

I'm getting poorer and poorer by the day... I should stop eating good food and start behaving like a normal person. Besides that, I should also make girls pay for their own food when I go out with them... ingrats... (to those who are reading this, no I'm not talking about you girls ... you guys are my friends!! I'm talking about those who don't read my blogs... coz I din give them de addy .. so they dunno... HA!) I recently read on the email about men behaving like a "WUSSY". Basically a WUSSY man is one who will do anything to please women, like buying expensive gifts, going to fancy restaurants. I gotta admit... I am guilty of that. Hmm... Perhaps I should change my lifestyle abit to suit my current financial status. Fine. NO MORE fancy places. Food court whenever possible! Maybe I will still go for some fancy places, but I'll be sure to sign the "dutch" treaty first! If she's not happy about it, then she can go eat at "kopitiam" while I immerse myself in the gratifying ambience of some wonderful places. I had enough of being the "nice gentleman" I had been in the past. NO MORE YOU HEAR ME!?!? NO MORE! Oh, I forgot, you didn't know I had a blog .. HAHA... damn I feel like a bitch...

Kae let's go back to the nice Rayner everyone knows... Met up with Kay Huat today on my way to Wesley.. it was like...

Me: "EH!!!"
KH: "EH!!"
Me: "YO!!"
KH : "YO!!"
ME: "How's Things man?"
KH: "How's Things man?"
ME: "Fine fine..."
KH: "Fine fine..."
KH: "So where are you now?"
ME: "Bumming. So where are you now?"
KH: "Studying."
ME: "Hey I gotta run, I'm late"
KH: "I gotta run too, I'm late"

Sigh... seems like we were trying to copy each other... haha... then again, I guess it was just a coincidence that we were both running late... He is a pastor-to-be and should be on time, and me, Walter needs someone there.

I've been contemplating if I should go for youth service like how RW suggested to me, yet ZW discourages me coz he said that I probably won't like it. I must admit, I do feel abit uneasy jumping around... I am like those who prefers to hold a hymnal in His house... yeah yeah.... a block of wood... But I like to see those people jump. They all look so happy... haha... crap.

Okie, on a final note, I would like to clarify that I do not hate girls, I am not a gay, and I like girls. I just don't like them taking advantage of my nice-ness... then again, I'm not really nice to every girl... THAT I admit.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home