240704
Just reached home.
Today was GReAT !!! Went back to barker for Scouts, actually I went to SJI because our Ventures and Scouts got into the finals for Scout Lore Quest 04, and the finals were held at SJI's Hall. Once again, our ventures came in tops for their category! The last Scout Lore Quest was held in 1998 , and the champions were also us, with yours truly in the team (*eGo*). I remember the times when we mugged for the quizz together, had oysters together( apparently, oysters are a big power booster for your tiny brain! Betcha guys dunno that!), stayed up late together... ah... memories... I think I'm now back with the Scouts =o)
Anyway, I'm beggining to peel like nobody's business. First peel was on a bus when I felt an itch on my shoulders, and I couldn't help it, but to reach in and scratch, and out came a piece of my burnt skin. Looks quite nice actually, with all the intricate lines and seemingly forming endless designs... Wanna know what it looks like? Take your tube of UHU glue, the liquid one, and squeeze out abit on your hand. spread thinly over your skin, and wait for it to dry. Peel it off. Nice rite? haha...
Sunday School tomorrow, and later tuition in the afternoon. yaY!
Today was GReAT !!! Went back to barker for Scouts, actually I went to SJI because our Ventures and Scouts got into the finals for Scout Lore Quest 04, and the finals were held at SJI's Hall. Once again, our ventures came in tops for their category! The last Scout Lore Quest was held in 1998 , and the champions were also us, with yours truly in the team (*eGo*). I remember the times when we mugged for the quizz together, had oysters together( apparently, oysters are a big power booster for your tiny brain! Betcha guys dunno that!), stayed up late together... ah... memories... I think I'm now back with the Scouts =o)
Anyway, I'm beggining to peel like nobody's business. First peel was on a bus when I felt an itch on my shoulders, and I couldn't help it, but to reach in and scratch, and out came a piece of my burnt skin. Looks quite nice actually, with all the intricate lines and seemingly forming endless designs... Wanna know what it looks like? Take your tube of UHU glue, the liquid one, and squeeze out abit on your hand. spread thinly over your skin, and wait for it to dry. Peel it off. Nice rite? haha...
Sunday School tomorrow, and later tuition in the afternoon. yaY!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home