Tuesday, July 20, 2004

200704

Cut my finger for the second time this month! W T H is going on with me ??? This time .. it's the thumb. How did I perform the amazing and seemingly impossible feat? By washing the knife too hard ... it cut through the sponge and kissed sharply into my thumb. I must had been giving too many tuition.
 
Talking about tuition... Once again, I had that feeling coming to me again today! haha... taught A-maths today... felt great... but I HOPE someone will start liking maths(you don't need to love it .. just like)... maybe I should send you some problems to do through email huh? heh... Don't hate me for this man... want to go to my college must work hard ah... remember ... 2 pointer... :P
 
Alright... now, so what's the biggie about men reading FHM? GIRLS, I ASK YOU!!! Comeon ... those bikini babes don't take up more then 1/3 of the mag... I'm sure HER WORLD or FEMALE has 3/4 of bikini clad babes in them. Anyway, shan't talk too much about this in here... afterall... to each his/her own right? Let me explain myself first. I buy FHM not to oogle at the bikini girls( I could almost hear the "yah right" s) ... I buy FHM for, believe it or not, the latest on techies and gadgets, plus men's fashion and of course, all time favourite, photography skills by the..... PHOTOGRAPHER! haha .. For those into photography LIKE me, you will notice the extensive use of lightings and also types of poses for the models to bring out their... ahem... sex appeal. Information for those innocent and ahem... ignorants(pardon me)... that's the entertainment industry - Sex sells. When the models profess that their jobs are not glamourous, believe them please. Right. SO, modelling anyone?
 
Ran 6 clicks on monday... and I came to this conculsion. Running 6KM = good health regime. Running 6KM AT 12 Noon under scorching sun = suicide. Enough said, I think it's self explanatory. But it does give me a good feeling though.. haha... but abit sun burnt cause I was running abit slowly.. hehe.. you see, I'm trying to get a tan before I start Uni. Why? Go ask the monkeys...
 
I bought alot of food for myself actually ... after the A-maths tuition, went to clementi and bought pohpiah, rojak, black glutinous rice dessert(orh bi beh), sliced fish porridge... food! GLoRious FoOd ! ... but after the cut on my thumb... I only had the appetite to finish the pohpiah... what did I do to the rest? No I didn't throw them away! Why would I waste food?
 
I donated them to my parents.
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home