Saturday, July 17, 2004

170704

I'm dead beat! What kindda kids don't go out on a saturday and havoc? shheesshh...
 
Anyway, many things to blog about, but let me say the main thing here first. I am feeling rather happy now, not that anything extremely good has happened, or that I found a gf, but I finally found what I enjoyed doing the most! Teach! Taught two chapters of Physics today and it felt REeeeAALLLllLYyy good! Especially when the student listened so attentively, and after that, when I tested him, he could do the tys questions! haha ... YaY!! It's been like 4 years since I experienced that joyful and satisfying feeling... Still remembered the first time I taught, it was geog to a bunch of barker sec 3/4 Scouts... ahh.. memories... anyway, shan't go on and on if not the blog will become boring.
 
As Cali has said, NS is over, and I am so eagerly waiting to enter Uni... I do hope that the experience will be a good one, one with the feeling of fufilment, one with the feeling of friendship... of course not to mention babes. Ok! I didn't say that! and you guys didn't read that last bit...  Seriously though, I hope its the choosen path for me and not one that I wilfully barged in.
 
I love this song. Especially the joyous music in the chorus.. makes me feel so alive, so happy, so... close... ahh.... anyway, will be going for Sunday school tomorrow... Suddenly I'm supposed to teach my kid.. haha .. I was under the impression that someone else will be doing it... Wesley, Wesley, Wesley... how I started going to that church... seemed so sudden... Used to attend Barker Road Methodist, but always wanted to go to Wesley Methodist.. simply because more ACSians attend Wesley... haha... Well, now I'm there... nothing to complain, nothing to voice out... Happy as it is. (Evon: oh I attend church at Wesley Methodist. It's the church behind YMCA =o) )
 
Right. Mind block. Oh yah, wanted to say this to all Christians who reads my blog. I pray that each of you will, always feel the tremble, and always hear the roaring inside your hearts, always blessed, trusting your life to Him. Enjoy this song... (er and to the non-Christians, I hope you guys will always be happy in whatever you do, and enjoy this song as well! haha... lame as it may sound, but it's from the bottom of my heart... =o) )
 
Rayner OUT! (Singapore Idol is coming!!! I can't wait to see our own William Honk! erm... Hung... sorry!)
 
 

1 Comments:

Blogger Evonnn ranted...

Din really notice the church behind. Was kinda looking for a church... but i always backslide after a while. Bad... real bad. Thanx for the info thou...

4:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home