160704
Downloaded the movie "The Passion of The Christ" today. Although I watched it already, I wanted to watch it again. Was filled with emotions when I watched the part where Peter denied Jesus three times as prophesized. Imagine the sorrow and guilt Peter felt when Jesus supposedly looked at Peter when he was denying Him the third time, and Peter saw Jesus in His gaze. Sigh... anyway, well done Mr. Gibson... it was a good portrayal of the life of Jesus before, during and after his crucifiction.
Sickening man... had to mark so many books today. That Gerald's mum was too much man... make him do so many assignments, and never mark, then now hire a tutor and I gotta mark them. Imagine a Pri 3 kid, finishing the whole science assessment book before the teacher even finishes the syllabus! Imagine how much red ink I wasted correcting ALL his mistakes!!! Goodness! Science was atrocious because obviously he guessed almost every single question because the school had not taught him yet ... sigh...... mothers nowadays.
So I figured that there are some people who come in, read my blog, but never say hi. HOW RUDE! Just a simple "Hi" would do.. I mean, at least I know roughly who read my blog... Not that i really care, but... it's nice to know. Haha ... what am I talking about? Ignore me up there please...
Tomorrow would be a terrible day. 3 kids in total... Actually I wanted to go back to Barker Road for Scouts with another friend of mine, Chanthi (Michele, u remember him not?), but now I think it's quite difficult COZ ... so many kids want tuition on a SATURDAY!!! What's the world becoming to??? Saturdays are a day for a BREAK from Studies! Saturdays are a day where WE(young adults) go chionging at night! I forsee a big problem when I start my sem in Uni... gotta re-shuffle the tuition dates again. I can hear moms making alot of noises...
Cali is going back this weekend, so I'll just take the chance now to say Bon Voyage! If she didn't come into my blog and read this, then it's not my fault yah? haha...
Btw, welcome back Evon .. I know you've enjoyed yourself in Australia so much, that you are now a handicap... well done! haha... And you've lived on Earth for 21years! =o) do you feel olldddd? heh...
Sickening man... had to mark so many books today. That Gerald's mum was too much man... make him do so many assignments, and never mark, then now hire a tutor and I gotta mark them. Imagine a Pri 3 kid, finishing the whole science assessment book before the teacher even finishes the syllabus! Imagine how much red ink I wasted correcting ALL his mistakes!!! Goodness! Science was atrocious because obviously he guessed almost every single question because the school had not taught him yet ... sigh...... mothers nowadays.
So I figured that there are some people who come in, read my blog, but never say hi. HOW RUDE! Just a simple "Hi" would do.. I mean, at least I know roughly who read my blog... Not that i really care, but... it's nice to know. Haha ... what am I talking about? Ignore me up there please...
Tomorrow would be a terrible day. 3 kids in total... Actually I wanted to go back to Barker Road for Scouts with another friend of mine, Chanthi (Michele, u remember him not?), but now I think it's quite difficult COZ ... so many kids want tuition on a SATURDAY!!! What's the world becoming to??? Saturdays are a day for a BREAK from Studies! Saturdays are a day where WE(young adults) go chionging at night! I forsee a big problem when I start my sem in Uni... gotta re-shuffle the tuition dates again. I can hear moms making alot of noises...
Cali is going back this weekend, so I'll just take the chance now to say Bon Voyage! If she didn't come into my blog and read this, then it's not my fault yah? haha...
Btw, welcome back Evon .. I know you've enjoyed yourself in Australia so much, that you are now a handicap... well done! haha... And you've lived on Earth for 21years! =o) do you feel olldddd? heh...





3 Comments:
HAHAHAHA....well nowdays moms is getting more and more kiasu...wad to do for the kids futher...sound familliar?
oh yea... to answer your question, i dont feel old... i still feel young... too young... hmmm... actually just the right age!!! But i love being at 20 something... i will only start fretting at the age of 30! ahhah...
hehe... enjoy your youth while it stays!! ahh... memories...
Post a Comment
<< Home