150704
What a rush today was !
Mummy called at around 3 plus to ask me to buy the ingredients for dinner today. Was supposed to buy dinner outside, but because some "kind" auntie told my dad that the new supermarket downstairs was selling crabs at 50 cents each, I became the victim of a rumour. So off I went to the supermarket downstairs, and to my "amazement", each crab was going at S$1.50. Anyway, bought 8 crabs at S$10 and also bought some "yong tau hu" for soup later tonight. Rushed back home and chucked everything into the fridge, took a shower and rushed out for tuition.
After tuition, rushed back home because no one was at home, and dinner wasn't done at all. Reached home at about 8 pm, and that's when my brothers started reaching home one by one. Good huh ? Rushed to kill the crabs, rushed to clean them, den rushed cook them. Rushed to boil water, rushed to throw the "yong tau hu" in for the soup, rushed to cut veges, rushed to wash rice, rushed to cook rice... imagine how stressed I was!! Dinner was finally ready at about 9 plus, and guess what... No one said thanks. Just as I expected *grumble* *grumble*
Now you lucky fellows out there whose mum cooks dinner, remember to say thanks to her for all the trouble. Makes her feel more appreciated and loved...
Oh well, at least I too got to savour on the crabs, haha... gobbled up a whole chocolate pound cake by myself later... what a big eater I am! Oh, btw, did I mention my mum woke me up when she called at 3 plus to ask me to buy de groceries? HAHA, so dinner was the only meal I had the whole day since I was rushing everywhere...
Mummy called at around 3 plus to ask me to buy the ingredients for dinner today. Was supposed to buy dinner outside, but because some "kind" auntie told my dad that the new supermarket downstairs was selling crabs at 50 cents each, I became the victim of a rumour. So off I went to the supermarket downstairs, and to my "amazement", each crab was going at S$1.50. Anyway, bought 8 crabs at S$10 and also bought some "yong tau hu" for soup later tonight. Rushed back home and chucked everything into the fridge, took a shower and rushed out for tuition.
After tuition, rushed back home because no one was at home, and dinner wasn't done at all. Reached home at about 8 pm, and that's when my brothers started reaching home one by one. Good huh ? Rushed to kill the crabs, rushed to clean them, den rushed cook them. Rushed to boil water, rushed to throw the "yong tau hu" in for the soup, rushed to cut veges, rushed to wash rice, rushed to cook rice... imagine how stressed I was!! Dinner was finally ready at about 9 plus, and guess what... No one said thanks. Just as I expected *grumble* *grumble*
Now you lucky fellows out there whose mum cooks dinner, remember to say thanks to her for all the trouble. Makes her feel more appreciated and loved...
Oh well, at least I too got to savour on the crabs, haha... gobbled up a whole chocolate pound cake by myself later... what a big eater I am! Oh, btw, did I mention my mum woke me up when she called at 3 plus to ask me to buy de groceries? HAHA, so dinner was the only meal I had the whole day since I was rushing everywhere...





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home