Wednesday, July 14, 2004

140704

Finally settled my Uni Tuition Fee Loan today with my mummy. Decided to get the loan from DBS as it was a more preferred choice then OCBC. If only UOB were one of the options, I would had definately gone for UOB. Anyway, that aside, today was a boring day. I think everyday is becoming more and more boring huh? Don't be mistaken, boring doesn't mean nothing to do. I have many many things to do, just that I'm procrastinating... Oh, and an advice to a certain friend of mine who might just be reading this, DO YOUR MATHS! DON'T PROCRASTINATE. As the chinese saying goes, 明日复明日,明日何其多? There will always be a tomorrow, unless you say today. Right what am I talking about? =op

My handphone keeps giving me problems. I should had just stucked to nokia, or bought the sony ericsson T610... The navigation button keeps malfunctioning, and when I do smsing, it always slows me down. Hate it. Sucky phone. Nice looking though.. haha

I miss school life. 2 1/2 years away from it makes me feel that my english standard has dropped alot. I think part of the reason was probably because I spoke more chinese in these 2 1/3 years in NS. Sigh... hopefully when I get into Uni, I will get to know more people who speak english for a living. I have people telling me that I am beginning to sound less and less like an ACSian! HOW INSULTING! I mean, how degrading! Right. I'm not a snob, I just love my Alma Mater, and I love being associated with her. That's it.

Sigh... Yewshih has gone to Adelaide, Cali is going back to Melbourne, Jess back to the States, and Carmen back to London and I'm still stuck in Singapore. WTH!!!

Mummy was saying that she might be going to either London or Perth to venture. So she was saying that she might be going to either of these two places to see the market situation. Hopefully she goes in December, that way, I can tag along! haha... and if I do go to London.. Carmen, I will definately look you up... =op so no escape... that is unless you come back to Singapore, then, too bad for me lah...

Didn't get my $$ from the government today. I wonder what is keeping them. It's my compensation! How can they delay the payment? Government...

So many things to talk about, but it takes up so much of my brain juices... I'd rather be listening to my music... Great I can feel my headache coming again... time for my dose of panadol.... ahh...... paaannaaadoooooolll....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home