Tuesday, July 13, 2004

130704 (II)

Gave tuition just now, felt quite good. Though I must say, that I must really really revise my stuff over before i attempt to teach again. Well, at least my student was "guai" enough to sit there and wait for me.. HAHA.. =op (in case she is reading this .. sorry!)

Oh, and I taught a most adorable cute little pri 3 kid on monday! He behaves exactly like me when I was young!! Quiet, reserved, but very smart!(haha eGo!) A pity though, he is from a single parent family. Hopefully this won't affect his growth. He is from shuqun primary, but yet he speaks very good english! I guess probably because his mother speaks english at home so yeah. Still compared to the other pri 3 kid I have, this one is much more pleasant. haha.. he is called Gerald btw...

Okie enough said about tuition. I need to relax now. SO... I guess quite a few people are kindda piqued over the chinese blog I did in the morning eh ? haha ... well, a quick translation will be "I AM BORED." Basically I ranted about how the chinese were more superior in the past then the americans, and that chinese invented gunpowder, compass, paper, etc... But because of the ambitious hearts of americans, they turned gunpowder into lethal weapons, and gained the upper hand... oh well .. random ranting so dun take in everything ya?

Having a splitting headache now. Anyone knows what's wrong? I keep having an acute pain at the back of my head, sometimes left side, sometimes right side. Seen doctors about this before and all said I over strained my eyes. So what am I supposed to do huh? Close my eyes and walk around like an idiot?? Doctors, I need solution, not the problem!

And guess what, panadol helps. I'm gonna get me some.... ooo.... paaanaaadoolllll....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home