110704
No Sunday school for me today coz my kid wasn't coming to church. Reason? Unknown. I can't control everyone's life can I?
Oh, bought a dumb prezzie for my pri 3 kid... itz those wooden 3D puzzle kind. got a Mantis model for him. Hopefully he'll appreciate it. It cost me 2 bucks can ... Then again, I bet his sis would be helping him to build it. #@$#$*
Anyway, today I've decided that I shall be a motivating tutor to my students. To do that, I will come up with a student monitoring card. Whenever the student does something well, for example, 10/10 for spelling, or A for a test, I will award the student ONE (1) Golden Star!!! Or when the student understands the chapter well, I will award the student ONE (1) Green Star!!! Right. Who am i trying to kid? Will a sec 3 student be interested in the stars? maybe the pri 3 kid will .. but ... a teenager?? Anyhow, I will still go ahead with the plan and see how it goes. Stubborn huh?
Finished my Pin-hole camera today. Took me the WHOLE day! Can you believe it?? I'll make you! First and foremost, to my utter dismay, ALL my house's toilet roll's core had been taken out. Why? I don't know. So, I had no choice but to be cheapskate. What did I do? I went to a public toilet. Smart right? Wrong. I found out and realised, when i reached Jurong East MRT Station, that almost all public toilets now use the big big gigantic roll of toilet paper, which is kept inside this huge dispenser, and the dispenser can only be opened by the "ah soh". Great huh? Then, a great idea struck me. The Mac Donald's at Clementi is rather old, so maybe... and off i went to clementi. Same thing happened. I was panicking already! All in all, went to quite a number of places, before it dawned on me that coffee shops also have toilets. AH HA! Bingo at last. So ... yeah .. that's how it took me the whole day. Pathetic. Should had listened to my mom and get from a neighbour or something.
Reached home to the aroma of Hainanese Chicken Rice. I thought my dad bought dinner, but to my SURPRISE, home cooked Hainanese Chicken Rice. Cool! All that cookery classes my mum went for paid off! haha.. But the rice... sigh...
Oh, bought a dumb prezzie for my pri 3 kid... itz those wooden 3D puzzle kind. got a Mantis model for him. Hopefully he'll appreciate it. It cost me 2 bucks can ... Then again, I bet his sis would be helping him to build it. #@$#$*
Anyway, today I've decided that I shall be a motivating tutor to my students. To do that, I will come up with a student monitoring card. Whenever the student does something well, for example, 10/10 for spelling, or A for a test, I will award the student ONE (1) Golden Star!!! Or when the student understands the chapter well, I will award the student ONE (1) Green Star!!! Right. Who am i trying to kid? Will a sec 3 student be interested in the stars? maybe the pri 3 kid will .. but ... a teenager?? Anyhow, I will still go ahead with the plan and see how it goes. Stubborn huh?
Finished my Pin-hole camera today. Took me the WHOLE day! Can you believe it?? I'll make you! First and foremost, to my utter dismay, ALL my house's toilet roll's core had been taken out. Why? I don't know. So, I had no choice but to be cheapskate. What did I do? I went to a public toilet. Smart right? Wrong. I found out and realised, when i reached Jurong East MRT Station, that almost all public toilets now use the big big gigantic roll of toilet paper, which is kept inside this huge dispenser, and the dispenser can only be opened by the "ah soh". Great huh? Then, a great idea struck me. The Mac Donald's at Clementi is rather old, so maybe... and off i went to clementi. Same thing happened. I was panicking already! All in all, went to quite a number of places, before it dawned on me that coffee shops also have toilets. AH HA! Bingo at last. So ... yeah .. that's how it took me the whole day. Pathetic. Should had listened to my mom and get from a neighbour or something.
Reached home to the aroma of Hainanese Chicken Rice. I thought my dad bought dinner, but to my SURPRISE, home cooked Hainanese Chicken Rice. Cool! All that cookery classes my mum went for paid off! haha.. But the rice... sigh...





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home