100704
Today was a boring day. But Tonight was quite an interesting night!
Went to watch Mean Girls(HUH?!?! girly show??) with bel. Lucky I booked the tickets online... Went to Lido at about... 6 to collect my tickets, and the queue was... horrendous! All the way till Mac Donalds'! Well, that's usually the case for Lido on a saturday night. How i wish these people would get a fever, and it would be... Saturday Night Fever! Lame.
Anyway, felt very very empowered when i strolled down the queue, passing by all the bfs and gfs queueing up to buy tickets the last minute.(HA! losers!) And later flashing my visa mini(itz a debit btw) to the counter, and later walking pass the SAME line with my tickets. Haha... i ought to be executed for being such a prick..
Much to my surprise, the show was quite good! Although it's such a girly show. haha.. plastics... kae shan't divulge the story in case people wanna watch it. Junior Plastics.. haha
By the way, I am now mugging for my Amaths and Emaths also. So, I might / might not be able to blog every other day. But rest assured, I will keep those radars of mine crisp and sharp so that I can pick up the slightest disappointment when you guys came to this place, got a ticket number, but could not read anything new...
EgO huh... =oD
Went to watch Mean Girls(HUH?!?! girly show??) with bel. Lucky I booked the tickets online... Went to Lido at about... 6 to collect my tickets, and the queue was... horrendous! All the way till Mac Donalds'! Well, that's usually the case for Lido on a saturday night. How i wish these people would get a fever, and it would be... Saturday Night Fever! Lame.
Anyway, felt very very empowered when i strolled down the queue, passing by all the bfs and gfs queueing up to buy tickets the last minute.(HA! losers!) And later flashing my visa mini(itz a debit btw) to the counter, and later walking pass the SAME line with my tickets. Haha... i ought to be executed for being such a prick..
Much to my surprise, the show was quite good! Although it's such a girly show. haha.. plastics... kae shan't divulge the story in case people wanna watch it. Junior Plastics.. haha
By the way, I am now mugging for my Amaths and Emaths also. So, I might / might not be able to blog every other day. But rest assured, I will keep those radars of mine crisp and sharp so that I can pick up the slightest disappointment when you guys came to this place, got a ticket number, but could not read anything new...
EgO huh... =oD





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home