Thursday, July 08, 2004

060704 + 070704 + 080704 (I)

AHh.... Can't believe that I havn't been blogging since tuesday... I think my amnesia is coming back. The truth is, I suffer from short term amnesia, and when that happens, I would be like TOTALLY not remember certain stuff. So I guess I totally didn't know for the past few days that I had a blog till today 080704. This condition of mine is really affecting me. I used to be on medication, and everything seemed fine, till recently because I stopped the medication. Now this is getting way out of hand. I think I need to go back to my doctor and get a stronger dose of medication...

Ok I lied.

Anyway, past few days had been rather challenging for me, Waking up at 1200hrs almost everyday, fiddle with my computer till about 1500hrs, get a shower, have a late lunch, at about 1600hrs, more fiddling with my computer till 2000hrs, watch TV till 2200hrs, fiddle somemore with my computer till 0200hrs before hitting my bed again with Milo... tiring huh? haha ... well, it gets more interesting.

Was preparing dinner yesterday (070604) and while slicing carrots, accidentally sliced my finger! YES my FINGER !!! In fact, MIDDLE finger... well, nothing to gloat about... should be embarassed infact. Been cooking for so many years, and this is the first time i cut myself .... how shite! Anyway, just amazed that it so happened to be my middle finger too. =op

Oh, and let me narrate how good the Lord has been to me. Yesterday, (after cooking dinner) went to give chemistry tuition to a sec 3 boy living in jelapang road, bukit panjang that area. I didn't really know how to get there, except that i can take 920 from the interchange. So went on 920, and was looking out for jelapang road blk 503. Soon, the bus turned into jelapang road, and i was looking out hard for blk 503. Saw blk 600+, 533+, then suddenly, it turned into another road. By then, I knew I must had passed 503, and got off immediately. When i got off, and was about to backtrack, I muttered a little prayer that I can get there in time, and Vola ! Blk 503 standing proudly just next to the bus stop i alighted! Haha ... even I gave a little grin towards the sky... I believe He must had also given the same grin down to Earth.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home