Monday, July 05, 2004

050704

Ah... so the fever was just a passing thinggy. Felt all pinkish this morning already! woke up at ... 1330pm .. cool eh ?

Anyway, decided to watch Spiderman 2 today with my lil brother. Thought Jurong Entertainment Centre would be empty again. How wrong was I... there was actually a long queue at the ticketing office! I was soooooo amazed! Anyway, although there was a long queue, we still managed to get rather good seats, right smack in the middle with no one blocking our view =o). Bad thing was, when I went to my seat, sat down, then I felt tt my sandles were rather... slippery. Guess what I found when I looked down... CHEEZE FONDUE ! W T H !!!! Some !#)$#$ must have split his/her nachos, and the cheeze was ALL OVER the floor! Great! Some cheezy situation I was in... Anyway, took off my sandles and crossed my legs on the seat. Found that this position is rather comfortable! So maybe it was a good thing afterall! haha...

Inbetween the show, a baby girl cried. Must be Dr. Octopus... Anyhow, i think the baby's parents got chided at by some anonymous people in the dark 'cause there were rather abusive languages flying all over to ask the lil girl to stop crying... poor thing.. give the parents a break man! Not like they can will the girl to stop crying...

Wouldn't go into the specifics of the movie... just that now, EVERYONE in New York knows who Spiderman is. Big deal, everyone in Singapore knew who Spiderman was in the first movie right? haha ... well, almost everyone .. =op

After the show, went to wipe my sandles on the damp grass(rained during the show) just outside the Jurong Library... Talking about Jurong Library, I think NL management should get tough on the rules in THAT library. I see OLD people sleeping in the library's reading room !!! What's up with that!?!? And a group of ABN's basically CAMPING there, chit chatting, Obviously making use of the space and air conditioning!!! Now we know why that Library is always crowded huh? Also, more tables and chairs pls !!! So much space, but not enough reading area. Do they expect us to also camp there like ABN's ???

Bad points aside, the Library is a great place. Really! The books there are like, woah .. mountainous.. Besides, I think the top floor, Virteens, is a great concept! I guess the name probably means Virtual Teens. Anyway, misread the name as "Virgeens" the first time round. Good thing I decided to take a second glance... haha.. Well guys, if you have the chance, pop down to Jurong Library and take a look. Just don't be like the old people and ABN's ... =o) Happy Reading !


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home