Friday, June 25, 2004

250604

Today is a boring day. Yet it is a friday :(

Had a call from one of my ex-teachers from Barker. DR NO. I guess he wants to ask why i did not register for the mega reunion Barker having on 3rd July 04. Guess what? I DIDN'T PICK UP HIS CALL !!! muAhaHAHAHAHaaa..... Well, the truth is, i can't afford it! I'd just got retrenched by the Government, along with a few hundreds of thousands of youths *choke* *choke* like myself. I still got a dog to support, along with numerous dinner dates with babes *ahem!*

Alright the real reason is ... 4B4 unanimously agreed not to attend (read: boycott) the reunion because we are having our class chalet on 3rd july 04, which was agreed upon on 3rd july 03. Because of the reunion, our form teachers Mr Ding and Ms Pillay have decided not to attend the class chalet. SO MUCH ANGER!!! As such, we had decided that the annual class chalet shall not be superseded. (english correct? i hope so)

Ah... i'm such a great liar... anyway, i really don't know.. somehow our class just didn't want to attend .. or perhaps on 2nd july 04, our class will rise to the occasion and attend in full force. Let's wait for our class monitor to give us the cue..

btw .. he is in Japan...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home